This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S2: Thailand Confessionals

Topic » V&W S2: Thailand..

1516 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Armanti R. // It1002

So this is a mess. A BIG mess. Somehow, I went in trying to not be a target and now I’m on the chopping block at the first two tribals I go to. I don’t know how this happened or what I did, but it will take a miracle to fix it, and if I can make it out of this tribal, then anything is possible. Right now, there seems to be about 5 different names with me, Ahmed, Kelly, John, and Tiffany as options. I seem to be a very prominent one, so I’m assuming I’m going to be in this redemption duel. But with the craziness of this tribal, I won’t be surprised by anything that happens tonight. We’ve made this alliance of kind of sitting ducks in the game and we’re trying to shift it, but if I end up in the duel, there’s no way I’m giving up. Whether I’m up against Ahmed or Adam, I’m not giving up and I’m determined to stay in this game. My vote is...

Ahmed
1516 days ago
IceBeast
Day 8 - Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional: Well ummmm I am def being voted out 😂, eww i can't believe im getting double digits. I feel like everyone minds are set and loaded. So it's basically YOSHIS funeral again and.... I dont think i can get myself out of this one
1515 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 8 - John C. // Coffeybean94

So after a premerge of winning and being overwhelmed by the speed of this game, we have merged!!! This is where I wanna make shit happen. I was added to a chat of Michelle Armani Tiffany and yoshi to split the vote on Kelly and Ahmed, Ess gave me the info that Kyle was the majority’s split vote telling me to keep it on the DL. When renny was added to the outcast chat I pmd him and asked him what he wanted to do cause we were absolutely in the middle. My thoughts were that Kelly Ahmed and Ess are huge meat shields that would go for each other eventually, and I told renny that voting Armani would keep our trust with Ess and we could do something fun the next round when somebody comes back. Tiffany and yoshi were mad but they still need us. I want to ride out this middle spot as long as I can. My ideal plan tonight is to blindside Kelly or Adam and I’ve been thinking of this since before I voted last round 😂 this big majority will turn on themselves after a while but for now all they consider me is a number, Ess was the only one to tell me where to vote the last round. I’ve been getting pretty cool with renny and am hoping we will be on the same page as far as moves go going forward woooo
1515 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 8 - Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional: I am pretty much a dead man walking I have one foot out of the door. But im not just going to give up im going to try my best to manipulate ppl to keep me it's a long shot. But im going to take it im a fighter and im just not going to roll over and die. looks into camera if you bitches are going to take me out im leaving kicking and screaming!
1515 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 8 - Kyle B. // Kyle12212

After last week, it’s clear that someone here is out to get me. My guess is that it’s Kelly, since we have a history. I helped technically vote him out of BigBen’s Last Chances before he quit the game. That and being that him and Adam have yet to respond to me at all, the only two that is the case for. Immunity for this round was super clutch, because I feel like I was going to be next. I still have my immunity idol and I’m going to be very antsy when I don’t have an immunity necklace and I may play it, because I sure as hell don’t wanna go home with it. For this vote, it seems clear that me, Tiffany, Yoshi, and Renny are on the bottom. I’m going to have to play real nice with these people if I want to stay alive. I was talking a bit with Ess and I’m hoping that she can be my way into the numbers in the future. She’s been telling me she feels close to me and she apparently also told Ahmed, but it’s hard to forget that they were both part of a vote split that involved me. So I don’t really know where my true allies lie, the only person I completely trust is Renny, because he has proven his loyalty time and time again. For this vote, I assumed Yoshi and Tiffany were both on the hot seat due to me having immunity and Renny fairly well connected. Yoshi approached me and told me to just vote him out and that he’s been told there’s 0% chance of staying. I wasn’t sure what to make of that, but just in case he does go, I told him I wouldn’t vote for him. Jury management starts very early on in this game. It sounds like the group that split between me and Armanti last round are now splitting between Tiffany and Yoshi. They are afraid Yoshi is playing an idol on himself and they want Tiffany out. This makes sense, because why else would he tell me to vote for him? It’s rare to see someone completely give up in this game. But then Tiffany made a chat (the first one I was included in by the way :( ) with myself, Tiffany, Yoshi, Renny, and Michelle. She said we needed to stick together and wanted to vote Kelly out. I was all for this plan, because I knew we could pull it off but then Renny told me that Michelle was 100% voting Tiffany. So that doesn’t really leave me much choice. I’m not voting in the minority 2 votes in a row. That’s the downside of being at the bottom- I’m purely in survival mode right now, since I don’t see a way I get to the end right now. This is what I have to do to get further and try to make something happen.

My vote is for Tiffany.
1515 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
OUT OF GAME - Tiffany P. // Jaesus123

Confessional: Very disappointed in production for casting a fucking premade but I gave it my best shot I think I ran this game up until the merge where I had no numbers tbh. I was that bitch received no votes up until that last Tribal. Perioddd. I might be out but I bet you this ain’t the last time y’all have seen of me. smiles
1515 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9 - Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional: I survived another Yoshis funeral lmao YAY idk if it was that idol lie or ppl thinking i had the idol or ppl just wanted to split but by a miracle im in the top 10. But!!! I lost the challenge and im right back at the bottom

I feel like michelle lied to me she backstabbed me in a way my last alli that i trusted has been voted out tiff💚 and now im completely alone, no one trust's me and I just used the last lie that i cud use. Im all out of cards so I just have to start looking for the idol again with 0 clues other than the one michelle gave me 😂
1514 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9 - Renny T. // TheRenny

alright I think the vote tonight is gonna go well. I've got six people lined up to vote Kelly out - me, Kyle, Yoshi, John, Michelle and Ahmed. Ahmed told me he's friend with Kelly outside of the game that it doesn't affect his decisions in the game, but everyone has been like "Ahmed won't vote Kelly." So it's possible I'm about to look like a fucking idiot BUT I think this is going to go well. We SHOULD have six people voting Kelly as long as Ahmed doesn't screw it up, he's the only one I'm worried about
1514 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9 - Kyle B. // Kyle12212

This week has been weird for me. I feel like I’m in a huge power position, which is obviously not the role I’m used to in this game. I know for a fact that Kelly, Adam, Ess, and Nick are voting Michelle, and I also know for a fact that Renny, Yoshi, and Michelle are voting Kelly. That really leaves me, John, and Ahmed in the middle. John seems to be voting for Kelly, and Ahmed seems to be voting for Michelle. If I vote for Kelly, it will most likely be a tie and a rock draw. If I vote Michelle I probably lose trust in Renny who I wanted to go to the end with. It’s really not a great situation I am in but I am willing to risk it because the only person I really feel good with on that side is Ess, so I’m hoping anyone over there except Ess draws the rock.

I’m voting for Kelly.
1514 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10 - Ahmed C. // FighterMan

sometimes u fixate yourself on a goal so much you lose site of the probability errors.
my major confessional for the day
1513 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10 - Kyle B. // Kyle12212

So after the chaos that was last week, the dust has settled, and for the first time since merge I feel like I’m in a pretty good spot. I won immunity, guaranteed myself final 8 on a VERY competitive season. I have the Hua Hin idol from premerge from Renny. And now after winning the challenge this week I was given a clue to the merge idol and I got it! So I’m sitting at final 8 with two idols while being included in the majority alliance. If I can ride it out for two votes after tonight, I have a spot in F4 LOCKED. It isn’t always that easy, but it’s nice to have that level of protection this late in the game. I feel good with Ess, John, and Nick from majority, and I also feel good with Renny in minority. I think two people that NEED to go sooner than later are Ahmed and Kelly. They’re the front runners to win this thing, and they’re the best at comps. If everything falls into place, the majority alliance of myself, Ess, John, Kelly, Adam, and Nick are splitting 3-3 between Ahmed and Renny. I threw Michelle’s name out and it was promptly shut down. I want to be playing in the middle for as long as possible so I agreed. But there’s no way I’m voting Renny out of this game. We’ve been through an entire game working together. I went along with their plan thinking Ahmed is going home, so if he doesn’t go home there’s gonna be an issue. I’m going to have to do damage control with Renny after this vote if he upset with me, but I was talking with John and he seems interested in forcing a 4-4 tie at f8, because the two of us are clearly on the bottom. I’ll have to play it by year. For now though, I don’t think it’s the best idea to rock the boat. I could flip my vote to Kelly since that alliance is splitting, but this way another one of my targets goes and there’s no blood on my hands. I’ll take my chances at another rock draw if that’s what it comes to.

My vote is for Ahmed.
1513 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10 - John C. // Coffeybean94

So the Tiffany round the way Tiffany was acting, decided to go one more round before trying to get out Kelly. Renny and I been discussing this for DAYZ about how it could bring ess closer to us yadda yadda, all the ducks seem to be in line to tie the vote and I was totally willing to go to rocks, renny says he’s got an extra vote thing so I’m like woah cool this plan will finally work!!!

SOME RAT told Ahmed, renny or Michelle or both. Fucking pissed. Ahmed who thinks I’m aligned with him, despite not being in his group and him talking t to me through ess 😂, ties the vote on ess which I assume was to spite me knowing we are close, then rennys up in my pms saying to vote ess. It gave Kelly ess nick and Adam to conjure up a way to force it to rocks sending yoshi who I’ve been building a relationship with despite voting against every round. If renny just kept his mouth shut everything would have been JUST DANDY

I play it off to ess when it ties like if I didn’t vote Kelly she’d be idoled out, so she thinks I did it to save her avekdhwo and Ahmed is in her pms saying he did it cause I flipped on them ageievwegw which makes total sense. So now I’ve been added to an alliance with the group I just tried to vote against, and I like want to trust renny but he clearly is closer with Ahmed than he wanted me to believe. Kyle has become my new renny and we are the deciding vote tonight. While part of me would like to finish what I started and vote Kelly out, I just really don’t trust working with Ahmed at this point. I also don’t want to be at the end with any of my new alliance other than Kyle really. Soooo we got thinking to do 😂 leaning toward going for Ahmed while he doesn’t have immunity and then if anything forcing rocks next round. But my mind changes about 10 times a day so ya never know (angel)
1512 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11 - Kyle B. // Kyle12212

My reign in power was even shorter lived than I was expecting, and now I’m back on the bottom. If I somehow end up winning this thing, I’m gonna REALLY deserve it. I went to one tribal premerge and have been clawing my way from the bottom since merge. And yet here I find myself in final 8. Firstly, I started this week off with no real allegiances to anyone except Ess and Renny. I figured I’d just slide in the middle and not have my name brought up. But then all of a sudden Nicky and Ess come up to me saying that they think Ahmed, Renny, and Michelle were all voting me. I was disappointed in Renny in particular, and that forced me to vote Michelle that they had offered to me. Then I started talking to Ahmed. And Oh Boy. Apparently Nicky has been running around ALL DAY trying to split the votes so that 4 can vote someone off, I’m assuming Michelle. He told Ahmed and Michelle that I was voting for Michelle and that she should vote me. So after the realization that Nicky is trying to split the votes, Ahmed made a group chat so the 4 of us can make a plan. I’m thinking that it’s going to be 4-4 so I think I’m going to play one of my idols in case we do go to rocks. I’m hoping that rocks won’t be neccessary though, because I’m not sure Ess would go to rocks for Nicky. But worst case scenario we have Renny and Michelle drawing rocks against kelly Adam, and Ess, there’s a 40% chance that I get what I want in either Kelly or Adam leaving. I think I’ll take those odds. I apologize for lying to Ess and Nicky, but I don’t like it when people throw me under the bus.

My vote is for Nicky.
I am playing the Hua Hin idol on myself.
1509 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12 - Renny T. // TheRenny

I have a feeling this could be the round my number gets called BUT I'm not sure

Ahmed and Michelle are totally unconvinced that Kyle and I are extremely close lol

but on the other hand kyle keeps telling me he's a free agent and will do anything do you tell me

thinking about the end game, I feel like my best final three for me to win is me, Michelle, and Adam. Ess is too liked by her side, Kelly too, Ahmed is seen as dragging me and Michelle along, and Kyle has been playing both sides. Michelle is strongly disliked by a lot of people and Adam has self-voted multiple times, so I think I have the best shot against those two

my ideal boot order would be:
7. Kelly
6. Ahmed
5. Ess
4. Kyle
1509 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12- Ahmed C. // Fighterman

Confessional:

Today is pretty obvious. 3v3 with Kyle swing vote. I think he has an idol still which sucks. I told Renny and Michelle to make a f3 deal chat with him today so he votes with us. Hopefully he does so I can vote him out right after.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a0d516d9797cbad99302fba2fee0e3b4/tumblr_o5swavl4He1talut1o6_250.gif

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!