This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S2: Thailand Confessionals

Topic » V&W S2: Thailand..

1524 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3 - Tiffany P. // Jaesus123

*confessional:* I already see myself going to the bottom 😫 it suckssss my best friend yoshi in this game is being targeted by Eli And James and i tried my hardest to try to flip it onto James just because I don’t trust him but I don’t think it’s gonna work. I’m afraid after this vote I’m gonna be the target for this tribe :/.
1524 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3 - Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional 5: I have done everything to start as Much chaos as possible. Ive been trying to manipulate Eli adam and james while collecting numbers to keep me safe. I might get voted out but if i do im damn proud of myself for doing everything in my power to stay
1524 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3 - James D. // PoohSnap

Eli/Tiff were the only ones to reach out to me. Eli and I thought that getting all the people who showed up during the challenge and making a group would be helpful, so I did that, but, like, no one else said anything. It was weird, and it was just crickets.

Eli had suggested to me that we do Yoshi, so I threw Yoshi’s name out but then YOSHI tells me that Eli told him that I threw his name out. So Eli has gone from being someone I trust to the sketchiest mofo on this tribe!

Tiff, Vince, and Yoshi have told me they’re all cool doing Isla instead— who Vince suggested and I totally agree is a safe bet. I have a fantastic relationship with her, but I’m kind of in self-preservation mode AND Yoshi is also an ally so whoever stays will be loyal to me.

I need to play this vote safe and just get numbers onto somebody so that I know I’m not getting screwed. So that means rallying against Isla even tho i really love her but... if she isn't gonna make challenges I hope she understands. It's the only easy vote option.

Next vote, Eli's ass is going down tho.

Gl me.
1524 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3 - James D. // PoohSnap

So, I'm changing to YOSHI because he made an entire tribe chat to vote me out.

LMAO. thanks for having my back, adam.
1524 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3 - Ahmed C. // FighterMan

confessional:
1524 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4 - Tiffany P. // Jaesus123

Confessional: ahahahahahaha im so fucking happy!!! I fucking pulled that shit off even if James didn’t go home fucking Eli got rocked out! It pegs one of their numbers down and now we have an advantage over them! Let’s just hope I find this idol that what I truly want.
1524 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4 - Armanti R. // It1002

God, we just can’t stop winning. Might as well hand me game at this point. The other girls have gone to tribal so many times, they might as well send themselves home. I plan on keeping the winning streak alive and would be very happy just sailing on into merge without going to any tribal. Wouldn’t mind it at all. Gives me time to keep building relationships with the rest of the people on my tribe. I feel like I would like working with Ahmed so I’ve already tried to start talking to him in case we do go to tribal, as well as Renny because he seems like someone who likes to have a lot of influence and I don’t want that influence aimed at me. Other than that, I’m going to keep my head low, watch out for myself first but also the people I am working/want to work with, and then later in the game, these hoes are gonna get wrecked. Period.
1524 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4 - James D. // PoohSnap

Oh. My. God!

Literally what just happened. Tiff and Vince lied to me and tried to get me to vote out Isla, so I went to YOSHI who I actually felt bad about voting and told him to vote her, until ADAM and ELI came to me and exposed Yoshi, but WHY?

Adam literally still voted me out. I was this close to voting Isla and not trusting Eli because of Yoshi being my "friend" outside of this, but clearly I'm a dummy for believing that.

Right now, my game is a train wreck, and I suck at everything. Like I feel that there's a bar for the worst a player can be, and I'm below that bar. I'm completely blindsided that I didn't go home, and that I'm still here.

The only gameplan I have now is to just keep being a bitch to everyone on my tribe because Eli was robbed and Tiffany is a deranged lunatic.
1524 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4 - Ess C. // PureEssence

confessional: loves my tribe for carrying me thru to merge!
1524 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4 - Ahmed C. // FighterMan

watching jaesus and poop fight before the tribal rlly gave me life and instigating it was too good. i'm going to be searching for an idol tho on their tribe and give it to poo poo for the drama.

also cant believe the most useless person to game was woke af today during the comp.
1524 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast

So right now, I'm just crying and screaming. That's where I'm at right now.

That was the most stressful tribal council I've ever been to in my life, and I literally didn't do anything. Like the one thing I did was make a group chat, and when you all watch it back, you'll see how much of a low-key l thing it was.

Tiff totally is just gas lighting me and it sucks. And everyone else on this tribe is so rude. Adam literally TOLD me he voted me out, but he's still my closest ally here, because I can't trust anyone. Like wtf.
1524 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4 - Renny T. // TheRenny

Sorry for lack of confessionals! I've had a slow start to the game because of coronavirus stuff and work stuff but now I'm good to go.

First things first, I'm TIGHT with Kyle. We worked together in a previous game and worked really well together, which is why I chose to give him the idol. Ultimately he did beat me in FTC in that previous game (and we both lost overall lol) but I just wanted to make sure he knows there's ZERO hard feelings and that we're ride or die.

I've also gotten close to Ahmed in my old tribe and current one. He sent me a message VERY quickly about being his number one ally, and the last time someone did that to me I fell for it hook line and sinker and wound up their FTC goat, so I really don't want that to happen again.  Otherwise I've talked to John and Armanti a bit. I feel like I've just made a very good impression on my tribe by scoring TWO points in this challenge!
1524 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4 - Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional #6: 😂😂😂😂 Lmfao!!!!!! Akekekekeke!!!! Can we say karma is a bitch. I told yall Eli literally has a problem with me for 0 reason from what im hearing he was targeting me james took part in it and people were just ready to write me off as a easy vote. But I told yall I was going to swing for the fences, I know for a fact im not winning this game I just dont have the connections other ppl do. But I am going to fight like hell to stay as long as I can im so stunned ppl i just met! Went to rocks for me like I was in shocked. :o :o :o unfortunately we lost again I wud be dumb to let my guard down so im going to juat tell james whatever he wants and hopefully he let's his guard down and I can attack. If they thought they were going to get rid of me theae bitches got another thing coming welcome to Survivor (kiss)
1523 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast

I'm voting Isla.

Also, I'm going insane. I miss Eli :(

Right now, I'm not in a position to make a huge move, and I have to place trust into people that I really can't stand and don't trust... at all. It sucks. Like get me df off this tribe!

Yoshi--YOSHI!!-- is my number one ally I guess? I trust Michelle, too, but she just doesn't communicate. But Yoshi is who I've been talking to and we had a heart-to-heart about both being targets. For all I know, this heart-to-heart could be as fake as the one last time when he lied to my face. But I really like him on a personal level, and he's the only one still making an effort with me and reciprocating that he's down to work together.

Isla is the only easy vote I can see people getting behind. Tiff and Vince told me they're doing her, even though their opinions to me mean like nothing considering they've never had my back and Tiff is a psychopath.

I feel like I'm in such a shit spot but I've just tried to be nice and form bonds with people. If I go out this time, I guess the reason will be: didn't vibe.

This tribe needs a vibe check. I guess that's the one thing I know going into this tribal.
1523 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4 - Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional 6: my whole reasoning as too gifting isla is too gain trust, ive been working hard all day and last night to make james and michelle feel as comfortable as possible i feel like they know im dangerous but just isn't presenting it. I hope i can throw them off enough to make a attack on my target which is james but if not i think once again im in some trouble tonite

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!