This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S2: Thailand Confessionals

Topic » V&W S2: Thailand..

1510 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
1509 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 0: Yoshi S. // myiel

I haven't sent a confessional yet idk if I send it here BUTTTTT 馃槀馃槀馃槀 my view on the cast, Idk anyone at all besides eli I've played with him one time and we were not on the same side he had his friend group and outcasted mr. And that's pretty much it. A lot of ppl might have pre existing relationships which is bad for me. I don't have any alliance deals or conversations so its not looking good for me and it might be a uphill battle this game but im ready for it
1508 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - James D. // PoohSnap

I'm voting for Jacob.

I reached out to everyone and even though Jacob was the first person to respond to me, he gave me no names and acted kind of sketchy. He said he wanted to work together, but after he said my name wasn't brought up, I asked if he'd talked to anyone, and he just said no. Sus.

Then, Ahmed went and told me he'd be down to work together and vote out Jacob. And so did Adam. I totally get that they could all be lying to me, but my only option right now is to do Jacob and hope for the best. Jacob was literally giving me nothing helpful so it sucks if he actually thinks we're together, but if he does, then the lack of reassurance is on him. He's prob just lying to me.
1508 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Ahmed C. // FighterMan

Vote Confessional: you are least useless but least trustworthy and I鈥檇 rather lose every comp than have you around, I vote lifeiscool
1508 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional #2: so we won the 1st mf challenge !!! I didn't think we wud because of the mess of getting everyone in line in order! But it all worked out so im looking to the sky and saying THANK YA JESUS. Im really trying my hardest to connect with my tribe and it seems to be going okay but Idk why i feel like some ppl r just closer to each other than me. So im hoping i can find some type of wiggle room if there is. A alliance out there. Or friendships out there, my goal at this point is just win this mf challenges and keep that damn immunity in our possession hallelujah and amen!
1508 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2 - Ess C. // PureEssence

confessional: ANDRE'S ASS IS GRASS
MANS IS GOING HOME!!!!!!
1508 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2 - Armanti R. // It1002

So this is my first game in a while, so I'm looking to come back better than ever, and I'm not gonna let myself flop. My strategy right now is to make one solid alliance with one person in the tribe and try and build good relationships with the other members, so that I'm in their good graces, but don't seem too much like a threat. So far, that person is Kyle and I would like to think he trusts me and wants to work with me, but then again, I'm an idiot, so who knows? I just really want to be able to win as much during the tribe portion, so I don't have to worry about anything for a while. Fingers crossed.
1508 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2 - Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional #3: this is worse case of scenario. I don't trust any of these people. But I have no choice but to start trusting them because I have no idol and no type of safety so all I have left is the power of persuasion and that's to cut the easiest persons throat which is Andre. Yes it's the easiest vote so it does make me sketch out because they cud very well pull a blindside it's the game of survivor. I just have to do my beat to make them feel like im the most beneficial to their game
1508 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2 - Ahmed C. // FighterMan

confessional: i knew we were winning first place today cause its a comp i didn't need to rely on stupid people and only myself. didn't wanna do that well though but i really wanted to idol clue. i hope pure goes cause everyone gonna just sheep her eventually at merge.
1507 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2 - Nick S. // NotNicky333

I vote Andre.

Basically right now I鈥檓 just trying to get to merge or a swap where my real game can begin. I have real tight bonds with Yoshi and Ess and considering making a 3 with them. I want ess to do it though, so if yoshi flips I鈥檒l be good. Also I have small friendships with the other 2, Jaesus and Vincent. I just want to win as many challenges as possible right now until a swap.
1507 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2 - Armanti R. // It1002

We won again. The baddest tribe periodt! I鈥檝e definitely proved I鈥檓 an asset on the tribe, winning the game point for us, so they鈥檇 basically be idiots if they ever try to vote me out. But I don鈥檛 think they will, because I feel like I鈥檝e done a good job at talking to everyone yet not being too charming, so I don鈥檛 think anyone has me on their radar and Isla has even come to me presenting an alliance with me and Kyle, who鈥檚 already my number one, so this is perfect. Everything right now seems to be falling into place, so that probably means my game is going to take a nosedive incredibly soon. But I鈥檓 enjoying it at the moment.
1507 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3 - TRIBE SWAP HAPPENS
1507 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3 - Ahmed C. // Fighterman
confessional: i hate this tribe
confessional: it rlly was 3 vs like a tribe of 5 my mind. and like people complaining cause they had to post it on a forum why are you mad because your damn teammate is from the 1800s and cant use imgur HA!
1507 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3 - Ahmed C. // FighterMan

confessional: i plan to blindside ess first chance
1506 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3 - Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional #4: So I survived the 1st tribal hallelujah im in the clear but we have tribe swaps dear lord im screwed, I get put on a tribe with Eli and lost and now I know these bitches are coming for the king. At this point they have their little army against me and im pretty much screwed but im not going to just roll over and die im going to try to puck pplz mind and try to get some ppl to flip because it's lookimg grim for me rn
1506 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3 - Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional #5 so I have lied, tried to blow up some games, made some fake deals and it still feels like no one ia budging like their set and stone on voting me out I have trieddd everything and no ones changing their mind. So I am going to look for the idol it's my only hope at this point

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!