This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4!

Topic » Week 4!

2512 days ago
Oliviaxoxo
GUTTED LMAO
2512 days ago
GerardoM13
As the PoV Holder I have the power to remove Michael or Jack W from the block, or keep the nominations the same.
2512 days ago
GerardoM13
I have decided
2512 days ago
GerardoM13
To use the power of veto on Michael. Olivia since I have just vetoed one of your nominations you must name a replacement nominee.
2512 days ago
GerardoM13
This was a real tough decision but it had to be done sorry olivia
2512 days ago
Oliviaxoxo
Ok then for the sake of why nots ill put jack A up just because idk really again enver talked to you and im still recovering from trying to go through a million blogs LOL

gl 2 jacks
2512 days ago
GerardoM13
This power of veto ceremony is now complete
2512 days ago
MJFJUNE
Jack A & Jack W, one of you WILL be evicted tonight!

For the rest of you, you have until 8 PM EST TONIGHT to send me your vote (an hour and a half). PLEASE BE SPECIFIC & CAREFUL IN WHICH JACK YOU CAST A VOTE FOR

You do not need to be present for the eviction itself....

Another reminder that Friday, Saturday, & MAYBE Sunday will be break days
2511 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Before I reveal the votes, Raul, Wakiza, and Michael did not vote and will receive a penalty vote IF they are nominated next week...lets get to it !
2511 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
By a vote of 3-1
Jack A, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. You are now the 2nd member of the jury!

SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY (hopefully!) ENJOY THE BREAK!

open group

MJF Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!