This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4!

Topic » Week 4!

2535 days ago
Oliviaxoxo
ahh nervous
2535 days ago
Oliviaxoxo
oh my life yes!!! :D :D :D
2535 days ago
BigXXVI
congrats olivia!
2535 days ago
Maicolx3
Grats!
2535 days ago
MJFJUNE
**IMPORTANT INFO**

If Olivia makes her nominations before 6 tomorrow then POV will be at 4 PM EST! And the eviction will shortly follow! If not then the POV will be at 6 and the eviction will shortly follow that!

Friday and Saturday will be a break day because I'm graduating on Friday and turning 18 on Saturday! (I'll keep you posted on Sunday)
2534 days 1 hour ago
Oliviaxoxo
Hello so here are my noms and my reasons why

Before i begin, I have found this difficult as whatever i pick potentially can change my game massively, especially as i have noone or no alliance to rely on. but here goes.

my first nomination goes to Michael. Michael the first time you contacted me was today and fair play you were brutly honest saying that you would nom me next time you have HoH anyway. so i would be stupid not to put you up.

My second nomination is JAck W. Don't really have a reason tbh. You were a random pick really as i havent spoken to you.

GOOD LUCK <3
2534 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
Michael & Jack W, you are the nominees this week. Veto will be at 6!
2534 days 1 hour ago
BigXXVI
here (mobile)
2534 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
**CHECK IN FOR VETO**
2534 days 1 hour ago
Oliviaxoxo
here
2534 days 1 hour ago
BigXXVI
i'll be on and off bc of baseball rip
2534 days 1 hour ago
GerardoM13
hi
2534 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
It'll be a very simple comp due to the time constraints
2534 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
I'll give until 6:06

HERE:
Olivia
Clay
Jerry
2534 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
Just an FYI.....Eviction will not IMMEDIATELY follow the POV. I will give until 8 for people to send their votes.....However, for the veto winner i'm gonna need your decision fairly quickly

open group

MJF Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!