This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11- Hekla [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Tribal Council #11- Hekla [S1:..

2525 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight. We'll now bring in the members of the jury, Ryan, Mel, and Ben voted out at the last tribal council.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due at 4 PM EST tomorrow. Robin has immunity and cannot be voted for. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2525 days 21 hours ago
Robinhood99
Robin
2525 days 21 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Me
2525 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Robin- Only three more tribals you need to survive to get to the end. How good does it feel?
Jake S.- You are one of two Gullfoss left. What're your chances at making the end?
2525 days 20 hours ago
Robinhood99
Robin- Only three more tribals you need to survive to get to the end. How good does it feel?

It feels ok.....I guess. Every tribal has been crucial since merge started, so it feels good to have made it this far. However, these next three tribals will make or break all of our games.
2525 days 20 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake S.- You are one of two Gullfoss left. What're your chances at making the end?

There's a 1/3 chance of at least 1 of us OG gullfoss making it to the end. Whether that's me or Cedric, that's not gonna be our decision. It's all a matter of who the 4 people from the other tribe think they can beat in the end.
2525 days 20 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Mee
2525 days 20 hours ago
jakehou97
Question
2525 days 19 hours ago
Kenu67
I'll take a question
2525 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
JD- Youve been a big target at multiple tribals post-merge. Could it be your time tonight?
Jake H- Are there two clear sides in this game?
Karma- Missing immunity tonight?
2525 days 18 hours ago
jakehou97
Jake H- Are there two clear sides in this game?

I think so. It's still Gullfoss vs Strokkur for the most part. However over the last couple of rounds we've seen people flip
2525 days 17 hours ago
NewNightmare7
JD- Youve been a big target at multiple tribals post-merge. Could it be your time tonight?

It could be I hope it isn't
2525 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
All- I've asked this before, but I'll ask it again. Can anyone left legimately say they have a shot at winning this game?
2525 days 17 hours ago
tundrahenry101
All- Can anyone left legimately say they have a shot at winning this game?

Very few of us... myself not included
2525 days 17 hours ago
Kenu67
Karma- Missing immunity tonight?

Of course I am. It feels good to know your safe mo matter what and now I'm sad. You can give me a surprise second immunity to make me happy again ;)

Can anyone left legimately say they have a shot at winning this game?

I think a few can. Most of us don't know which way this jury might go. It's sort of hard to call.
2525 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
Hello

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!