This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Showcases (Round 1)

Topic » [S12] The Showcases (Round 1)

1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
11. Demi Lovato "Stone Cold" (Tinkerbelll) #KOSteal

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was a beautiful performance Demi! You absolutely delivered! You gave, one of the best performances of yours to date! So much emotion and captivation. Good job!

JACK:
This was not the best rendition that I have saw but I feel hearing the song from the original artist is really good to hear and the fact you used it tonight really makes you a contender to be in the live shows.

NEHEMIAH:
Maybe this might be your season if Micheal takes you to the live shows. It sucks to have seen you eliminated last round against your own song. I do believe you performed this beautifully however tonight and we’ll find out what Michael does.

MICHAEL:
This is why I stole you! I knew what else you could show us and also you shouldnt had lost that knockout anyway. This was an amazing performance and probably your best performance so far this season. This is gonna be a tough decision because everyone is killing it tonight so far. Amazing job!

*claps*
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
12. Toneisha Harris "Lovin You" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was a stunning performance! You have so much to give us and so much deliverance! This was one of the best song choices for you and that whistletone was incredible! Well done!

JACK:
Michael your team is just wow because this was so beautiful. I think your range tonight was so good and I think one of the best of the whole competition there is no question you should be in the liveshows.

NEHEMIAH:
The way this show has involved, the format truly only allows us to see a limited amount of you. Your Knockout was so beautiful and a wakeup call so going into the Showdown of course we were looking at you. You delivered the whistlenote beautifully and every note from there was just hitting the marks.

MICHAEL:
Can yall stop killing with these performances. This is probably my favorite performance of yours so far this season and you've just been so consistent in this competition. Im legit Kelly watching this performance. Such an amazing performance! Great job!

*claps*
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
13. Charice Pempengco "All By Myself" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
What a beautiful performance! WOW! you take on these massive songs and you do it with such ease, and such beauty! You are a angel sent from above with a voice like that! Well done!

JACK:
Charice, going against Mackenzie was the best for you because it has made you push and push to get into these stages. I think Michael needs to put you through after this performance because you have showed immense talent in this

NEHEMIAH:
I don’t want to sound like a hater, but once these big showstopping songs are done what else do you have for us Charice? I am getting tired of the quota that if you have such a deep powerful voice you have to sing Whitney, Beyonce, JHUD, or Celine. At least for me it becomes boring and loses the charm in seeing the X Factor inside of you.

MICHAEL:
I think this is a first for a google drive performance lol. Anyways what a performance, like wow. Talk about knowing what to perform at such an important stage in the competition. Your performances just keep getting better and better. Do you have a performance that can top this?

*claps*
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
14. Paramore "That's What You Get" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
I thought this was a lot of fun, and there were some good vocals, but as a performance over all, it just didn't click with me very well and I think you suffered a little in this. You know, you do have potential though and I think if Michael does give you a shot, you still have a chance to make it far.

JACK:
Your in a team of really strong vocalists and hearing this allowed me to enjoy music in a different way,however I do not feel like it will be everyone's cup of tea and I just feel that you may be in danger as its hard to see if you can win

NEHEMIAH:
I really hope Michael doesn’t drop the ball on you guys tonight because you guys just have been hitting every single mark we are looking for when advancing to the live shows. I want to see you both there. Alternative is in right now and I think that has to do with a change in the panel which I’m a little glad about. So I want to see you guys get the chance you deserve and redemption from season 5.

MICHAEL:
I hate how everyone is doing amazing tonight. I think this is my favorite performance of yours as well. This is gonna be tough tho because there have been so many great performances tonight and I dont know if this performance was enough to show me if you belong in the lives. Im gonna have to think hard about this.

*claps*
1389 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh yay thank you Tommy for believing in Sheldon! <3
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamMichael #TheResults

Michael, it's decision time! You can only send three of these acts through to the live shows, the remaining three acts will be eligible for the steal.

MICHAEL:
First I just want to say that Im extremely proud of every single one of you for having such amazing performances and showing me you deserve to stay in the competition. I am a bit disappointed that two of my acts had to withdraw from the competition as I was excited to see them perform but I think made my decision easier as I only have 6 acts to think over with. The first act making it to the lives is who I think had the best performance tonight and who I actually see going far in the competition. That first act is.... Melodores!!!

*claps*

Congratulations Melodores (chris2pei)! You are moving on to the live shows! *claps*

MICHAEL:
The second act that I have decided to move forward into the lives is someone who I think has great potential to make it far and with the right song choices can win this whole season. I dont even think we've seen their best stuff yet. The second act is..... First To Eleven!!!

*claps*

Congratulations First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123)! You are making it through to the live shows! *claps*

*claps*

MICHAEL:
The final act moving on was the toughest decision so far tonight. It is between two acts of mine and Im really hoping whoever I dont choose gets stolen as they showed they deserved to move forward. The two acts Im talking about are Charice and Toneisha! I think the both of you had amazing performance tonight. I based my decision on not only what I thought about tonight but also who I think has more potential winning this season and who still has more to show. The final act of mine is..... Toneisha!!!

*claps*

Congratulations Toneisha Harris (Jameslu)! You are making it through to the live shows! *claps*

Let's take a look at #TeamMichael as it stands...

#TeamMichael
01. Melodores (chris2pei)
02. First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123)
03. Toneisha Harris (Jameslu)
04. #SCSteal

The remaining three acts will be eligible for a steal tonight.. Good luck!
1389 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you Michael! <3

Paramore though </3
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, #TeamTommy and #TeamMichael have performed and we have six acts already confirmed for the live shows? Are we about to add any more?

It's time for tonight's #Steal!

Judges, as always, you have 12 hour to post whether or not you would like to steal one of the following acts, if more than one judge chooses to select an act then the choice will lie with the act themselves. If you are not chosen, you can only steal an act who has performed AFTER that current act.

Available to steal:
01. Masha Mnjoyan (ryan5676)
02. Jamie Johnson (Tswiftlover13)
03. Bridget Mendler (Ajathekween)
04. Stellar Perry (ryan5676)
05. Bruno Mars (Tswiftlover13)
06. Paramore (Jameslu)
07. Charice Pempengco (chris2pei)
08. Demi Lovato (Tinkerbelll)

Judges, your time starts now!

For now, goodnight!
1389 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
What about your reasoning
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
J4ckWilko
What about your reasoning

It's after my acts?
1389 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Ohh im blind
1389 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Slams button for Masha Mnjoyen
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
*jumps in joy*

Oh my goodness I am so happy she is being stolen! I struggled with deciding over her being put through or not! </3
1389 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I wont be using my steal tonight!
1389 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Why do I feel like Michael is waiting for my team to perform

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!