This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Showcases (Round 1)

Topic » [S12] The Showcases (Round 1)

1372 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor: The Showcases will be posted soon!

Each judge will select three of their own acts to advance to the lives shows.

Each judge will also have 1 steal each to use at the end of either episode.

Running Order:
#TeamTommy
01. Bridget Mendler (Ajathekween)
02. Masha Mnjoyan (ryan5676)
03. Jamie Johnson (Tswiftlover13)
04. Johnny Manuel (ryan5676)
05. Stellar Perry (ryan5676) #KOSteal
06. Noah Guthrie (1001games)
07. Bruno Mars (Tswiftlover13) #KOSteal
08. Sheldon Riley (Jameslu)
-------------------------------------
#TeamMichael
09. First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123)
10. Melodores (chris2pei)
11. Demi Lovato (Tinkerbelll) #KOSteal
12. Toneisha Harris (Jameslu)
13. Charice Pempengco (chris2pei)
14. Paramore (Jameslu)

Best of luck!
1372 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Ooooh closing off both teams...hopefully it's good luck haha!
1372 days 15 hours ago
TommyD

*walks out*

Hello and welcome to The X Factor 12: The Showcases! *claps*

Tonight, Team Tommy and Team Michael take to the stage in hopes of impressing their mentors and being one of three acts on their teams to be sent through to the live shows!

And remember, there is now a steal in The Showcases! Each judge can steal ONE of the eliminated acts from another team at the end of the episode! Meaning this season, the live shows will have a Top 16!

Please welcome your judges, Tommy, Jack, Michael and Nehemiah! *claps*

Let The Showcases commence...
1372 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Running Order:
#TeamTommy

01. Bridget Mendler "Snap My Fingers" (Ajathekween)

JACK:
All season I haven't been seeing you as a proper contender but tonight you may be the dark horse of this competition. I really haven't seen much from you but now I am interested even more because your weird but I like weird.

MICHAEL:
Starting off the showcases! I liked the song you were performing but I think this is on the same level as your other performances. I was expecting more from you as this is the showcases. Also the audio could of been clearer as it would of helped you out here.

NEHEMIAH:
I am glad that you made it to this stage of the competition but at the same time I do want to keep my thoughts on the same pace as they previously were. You are an interesting artist but you aren’t capturing an audience at least not with me.

TOMMY:
*claps*
You looked like you were having an absolute ball up there tonight, it was really enjoyable and the fun factor translated to us! I don't think vocally it was as good as you have been before and I have to say I was a little surprised that was the case tonight, but you intrigue me!

*claps*
1372 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
02. Masha Mnjoyan "Rain On Me" (ryan5676)

JACK:
Its so good to see how well your doing on Tommy's team and I really liked this song choice tonight because it brung something slightly different from you. I don't really know the original but all i know is that you slayed this tonight.

MICHAEL:
Great song! An interesting choice if I do say so as I dont know if its the right song to showcase your vocals. You did have moments where you did show your voice tho but probably would of been better off with a different song. I guess we will find out tonight!

NEHEMIAH:
What I like is that we are almost there to the liveshows which is gonna be more competitive 100% this season. You have been giving good performances but has it earned the power enough to win this season? You might have to work to get there but vocals are sure there and can’t wait to see what’s next.

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh my Masha! This song as well, that was incredible! You really grew throughout the performance! You honestly had such a moment in this. I think the beginning felt a little shaky, but you grew into it, you just had so much perfection throughout. Well done!

*claps*
1372 days 15 hours ago
J4ckWilko
To be honest I am looking at this night with my steal
1372 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
03. Jamie Johnson "Eastside" (Tswiftlover13)

JACK:
I am really familiar with this song and I think you changed it so well and made it completely your own. The fact that you slowed it down shows how you want to make yourself your own artist and I really want to see more of you.

MICHAEL:
I liked how this was something different then from what you've shown us so far this season. Im still a fan of yours. I think you have a great shot moving forward after this performance but you do have tough competition on this team. Good Luck tonight!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation and wipes tears* JAMIE THIS WAS A REFRESHING REFRESHING PERFORMANCE AND SURPRISE. I loved your knockout performance and you came back and delivered so strong and I hope Tommy realizes that you are a force to be reckon with. I like you because you feel original and raw. I like raw talent.

TOMMY:
*claps*
Jamie, this was a lot better than expected. I have to be honest, I wasn't sure after your knockout performance, but I do feel like you have picked up the bat here again and you gave a really good vocal performance. Well done!

*claps*
1372 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
04. Johnny Manuel "A Change Is Gonna Come" (ryan5676)

JACK:
From Tommy's team you have been one of my favourites and I really hope that this performance can get you through because this was powerful and the climax to that long run was amazing and I just loved it. I really just want to see more from you.

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* I mean if we dont see you in the lives I will be shocked especially after this performance. Like there is nothing much to say about this performance. You knew what you had to do tonight and you did exactly that. Amazing job!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* That was a very beautiful performance but you coming out so strong on that first note was so outstanding in itself well done.

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! This was... This was everything Johnny! Everything about this just meant so much and your vocals were so powerful, you were so into the song and you killed every single moment of it. You delivered tonight Johnny and you have never let me down!

*claps*
1372 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
05. Stellar Perry "I Love You" (ryan5676) #KOSteal

JACK:
*Claps* Oh wow girl. This was so beautiful and strong I just want to hear it all day. I think you have improved significantly throughout the competition and to see you here tonight is good to see and you really deserve a place in the live shows

MICHAEL:
Congrats on getting stolen! Now unfortunately for me anyways I feel like your performances keep getting less and less impactful. Your audition was great but you havent gone back to that level of greatness yet and maybe if you move on you can show us that you can.

NEHEMIAH:
Stellar, I still love you and you know that!!! Everytime you come out it’s completely a different performance from the past. If there was ever a definition of wildcard it’d be you.

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was beautiful, a Billie song really suits you and you just bring a whole new vibe to the song and emotion. It was a little short, but I stole you for a reason, you have a killer voice!

*claps*
1372 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
06. Noah Guthrie "Someone Like You" (1001games)

JACK:
Performing an Adele song is a risk because there is a certain amount of conviction and power you have to have for her songs but the fact that you flipped it on its head tonight and I really enjoyed it. Tommy has a hard decision tonight

MICHAEL:
I think this was a solid performance from you but I also think that this wont be as memorable as the other performances we've seen tonight. I have no idea what Tommy will think about this performance but I think its gonna be a close call for you making lives tbh.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* Noah you are what I like to say the unexpected talent this season. I don’t think anyone was expecting amazing performances from you but the way you perform is so raw and so real. I personally love the vibe you put out constantly when you sing. Also the falsetto, beautiful.

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh wow Noah, this was everything. You just had such a full well rounded performance here. The vocal had so much depth and I feel like I really listened to the lyrics with you and they moved me. This was a brilliant performance. Well done!

*claps*
1372 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
07. Bruno Mars "It Will Rain" (Tswiftlover13) #KOSteal

JACK:
Tommy was right to steal you because even though you haven't been on the season before, your song choices have gotten to here which has allowed you to be seen in the best possible light

MICHAEL:
So glad you were stolen! It was tough losing you. I actually think this has been your best performance so far this season and you just made it even tougher for Tommy with his decision. I wish you the best of luck tonight!

NEHEMIAH:
I am so glad that Tommy stole you and I’m sure Tommy will do the best he can with you on his team if he sends you through. You have immense talent in your own right and I love that we continue to get to see interesting sides to you.

TOMMY:
*claps*
I love that I stole you, I just really enjoyed your voice and this was the same, you just have a deliverance about you that's intoxicating and I love the musicality of it all. A good job tonight Bruno!

*claps*
1372 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
08. Sheldon Riley "The Show Must Go On" (Jameslu)

JACK:
OO!!! A queen song! I absolutely love Queen and I think this was good but to be honest it wasn't amazing it took a while to get into the strong and powerful vocals that we see from the original. I really hope this is enough.

MICHAEL:
You never disappoint when you perform Sheldon. I know what Im getting when tuning into one of your performances and Im always entertained. I do think we will be seeing you in the lives but who knows really. This wasnt your best but it was one of the top performances tonight.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing ovation* This is one of my favorite songs because it’s really about the execution that the artist gives this song. Sheldon you delivered it the exact way it needed to be delivered and I’m dying for it.

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
WOW! Sheldon, you always put on such a massive show and that's what I love about you. This was a killer performance and you not only had a great voice, you had a great show. You absolutely stole the show tonight and made my decision even harder.

*claps*
1372 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamTommy #TheResults

It's decision time, I can now only pick three acts to advance to the live shows. The remaining five will be eligible for a steal tonight... Best of luck!

TOMMY:
Okay, first of all, I actually love all 8 of you and this is really tough, I wish I had more spaces to send through to the live shows and I pray that a few of you are stolen by the other judges. I do have to go with my gut and go with the acts that I think absolutely kill it each time they perform.

The first act is... Johnny Manuel!

*claps*

Congratulations Johnny Manuel (ryan5676)! You are making it through to the live shows this season! *claps*

TOMMY:
The second act is... Noah Guthrie!

*claps*

Congratulations Noah Guthrie (1001games)! You are through to the live shows! *claps*

TOMMY:
The third act is... Sheldon Riley!

*claps*

Congratulations Sheldon Riley (Jameslu)! You are through to the live shows for season twelve! *claps*

That means that so far #TeamTommy comprises of:
01. Johnny Manuel (ryan5676)
02. Sheldon Riley (Jameslu)
03. Noah Guthrie (1001games)
04. #SCSteal

The remaining five acts will be eligible for a steal at the end of the episode! Best of luck to you all! *claps*
1372 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Moving on to #TeamMichael now...

#TeamMichael
09. First To Eleven "Wolves" (Moviemusicguy123)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I honestly have enjoyed your performances so much already this season and I think it would be such a shame if you did not make it to the live shows because you bring the fun and some lovely vocals! Well done!

JACK:
I have to say this just reminds me of Twenty one two and their performance they was going to post for live show 2. I think this was so good. I really hope you get through because I really want to see what you have and I hope you get to the live shows.

NEHEMIAH:
So, I think we all know yes you guys are the female version of TwentyOneTwo but now I’m gonna be real. I’m getting bored of you guys. What TwentyOneTwo gave us was something unpredictable and beautiful. The performances you gave us however have been pretty mellow and the songs are very close to rock already so there wasn’t any big changes that knocked my socks away. The tactic is just getting a little old.

MICHAEL:
Great way to start off Team Michael! Real quick just want to say that you probably should of went with a different song choice but I should have helped you out with that really. I think this was another great performance from you guys. Wasnt your best but it also wasnt your worst as well. I would absolutely love to see more from you tho.

*claps*
1372 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
10. Melodores "Evergreen" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was beautiful! It gave me all of the feels! Oh my goodness, I can't even tell you how much I was into this. You 100% deserve a spot in the live shows. Michael, send them THROUGH!

JACK:
You declared yourself front runners from the start and I think this is even more proof that you are. I really want to see you go through to the live shows because I robbed you last season and it just shouldn't happen again.

NEHEMIAH:
This was just a beautiful performance to sit and watch and just let it overtake you, the lead soloist delivered notes effortlessly. Making decisions so easy for Michael tonight.

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* CHILLS. This is the best performance of the night so far. This is a finale level performance for me. Like you cant ask for anything better then this. Such a perfect song for you guys as well and its just a perfect performance. Fantastic job!

*claps*
1372 days 14 hours ago
J4ckWilko
This was literally gonna be Twenty one two's performance for live show 2

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!