This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 3: Semi Finals

Topic » [S10] Live Show 3: Semi Finals..

1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Nicholas is hoping to climb his way up the rankings and into the season finale line up! Give it up for Nicholas McDonald! *claps*
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to Chris now - Here is Joshua Ledet singing "I'd Rather Go Blind" (Jameslu) #TeamChris
1451 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Tommy: Skype Cam after the show xo

^^^^^ THIS BETTER BE HAPPENING AFTER THIS THEN I-
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Rubes

Don't act like you'll join us this time x
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Joshua, I always feel like you put on a strong performance whenever we see you. Also, I love the male presence in this semi-final. It's great! There may have been a little bit of over-singing, but I put that down to your passion, and I feel like your passion is what connects me with your performances so much. I want to see you in that finale, because I feel with the right song choices, you have a shot at the win!
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*Standing Ovation*
Hi Joshua, I LOVED this performance!! Your voice is perfect for a song like this; it fits you like a glove. I know I have said to watch out for the oversinging and tonight you did some of it towards the end. Even so I would have to say this is one of my favorite performances from you in this competition! <33
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
You are our soulful little machine this season Josh and you’ve been a great job for sure. The competition is definitely getting steep and I’m not sure how you fare with everyone but you are on your own plane for sure.
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
https://media.giphy.com/media/Pn7os1to4mJsOun7DS/giphy.gif
*standing ovation throw shoes everyhere* WOWOWOW!!! You definitely owned that song so much, the techniques is very well executed and I'm just amazed every time we here you performed. You  deserved to be in semifinals and I'll be mad if this will not happen.
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1451 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
TommyD
Rubes

LMFAOOOOO
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Joshua is praying to get through to the Top 4, give it up for Joshua Ledet! *claps*
1451 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
TommyD
Rubes

LMFAOOOOO

LMFAO SCREAMING
1451 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Next to sing for a spot in the finale, it's Jennifer Hudson singing "A Change Is Gonna Come" (Rubes) #TeamTommy

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!