This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 3: Semi Finals

Topic » [S10] Live Show 3: Semi Finals..

1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
You know, at the start of this performance, I wasn't actually sure, the pieces felt like they were not coming together as quickly as they should, but by the end oh my! You completely had us on the edge of our seats didn't you! Being completely honest, I have struggled with you on previous performances, but I felt by the end of this I finally got you. Well done!
1452 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
agoTommyD
tswiftlover13
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and dances*

I wanna see this!!

Skype Cam after the show xo

Add me too LOL!
1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*standing ovation* OMG! I'm deeply moved on your rendition of that song, you literally killed it! Great delivery and probably one of your best performance this season.
1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
agoTommyD
tswiftlover13
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and dances*

I wanna see this!!

Skype Cam after the show xo

Add me too LOL!

You make the calls xo
1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
You were saved last week and that made me actually so excited because I definitely have been on the Ali train from the beginning. Tonight is the sem0finals and you have to do EVERYTHING to get to the end and I stand by how amazing a vocalist you are. However, this was not the best song choice. There was not much to do with this song than what you did do, it was very quite simple. It got carried because of the background vocals and then you bust out high notes. Still beautiful but those are my critiques.
1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*Standing Ovation*
WOW ALI! This was absolutely stunning! You took my breath away tonight!! I fear for anyone who has to go after you tonight!! You absolutely slayed this without a doubt! I can see you making it to the end & I hope the other Judges can too because you are a force to be reckoned with!! A VOCAL BEAST!! <33
1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Only four spots in that season finale, will Ali get one of them? Give it up for Ali Caldwell! *claps*
1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Next over to Nehemiah! Here with their semi final performance Nicholas Mcdonald performing "The Climb" (raygan94) #TeamNehemiah!
1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
1452 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
RIP Ali :( she's so unappreciated here
https://media.giphy.com/media/26BRx4ZsRw9XLiJxe/giphy.gif
1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
It has been really interesting to watch you throughout this competition. You've been someone I have kept a close eye on. This is an extremely difficult song to sing and in my honest opinion I think you struggled a little bit at the beginning of the song. You for sure did make up for it by the end, but as a whole, i feel like you have given us better.
1452 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*standing ovation* Such a big song but you definitely give justice to it. I'm so happy to see you here and might win this thing. There's some crack moment but you give your heart out in this performance and I'm just impress.
1452 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*Standing Ovation*
Hi Nicholas, I love the song choice I would not have expected it from you!! Your tone is beautiful and your stage presence is quite nice too, You have improved so much in this competition and this was your best performance to date in this competition!!!!! YUS!! LOVED THIS!!! <33
1452 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* You my boy are my little secret firecracker!!! I just knew that I saw something special from you from the start and you have not let me down. Tonight is the night, that you show the judges why you deserve to be in the finals and I believe you did that. You had a rough start at the beginning of the performance but you found your groove 100% and you made this song! I want you in the finals! I think you have been consistent this entire season and it’d be nice to see that hard work paid off.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!