This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 3: Semi Finals

Topic » [S10] Live Show 3: Semi Finals..

1431 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1431 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Grace, all four judges are on their feet, but in a competition this tight, can you make it through? Give it up for Grace Potter! *claps*
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform tonight, it's the last remaining #Steal of the season it's Rak-Su singing "Touche" (raygan94)! #TeamTommy
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*standing ovation* Seeing you here at this stage of the game surprises me, even though y'all are not the best vocals here you are best performers this season and I loved how you guys enjoy tonight and I enjoyed it as well. Well done!
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
Hey Guys, So I loved the energy you brought tonight the song is nice. It’s quite catchy…. Now with that said I would honestly say this was not my favorite performance from you guys I feel like we are seeing the same thing from you guys every single week and I wanna see something more! I have said time & time I love you guys & the energy you bring but can you strip it down and show us more? Or can you only bring us high energy performances <33
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Stands and claps* I love that you are in the semi-finals because you guys just bring something energetic to the competition. You guys are performers and I loved everything about this performance, the song, the choreography. I believe this was my favorite performance from you guys.
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and dances*
You guys impress me so much each and every time you perform! Look at you! You're in The X Factor 10 Semi Finals! Who would have thought that way back at your audition? You have kept this competition fun and vibrant. I love your moves, your collective voice, I just love everything about you guys and I really want to see you in that season finale because I think what we have is fire! Whatever happens, I am proud of you all boys! *stands and claps*
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1431 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and dances*

I wanna see this!!
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Another standing ovation! Stay tuned for the results later tonight! Give it up for Rak-Su! *claps*
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
tswiftlover13
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and dances*

I wanna see this!!

Skype Cam after the show xo
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Over to Ms Taylor now, here is Ali Caldwell singing "No More Drama" (Jameslu) #TeamTaylor!
1431 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
1431 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
TommyD
tswiftlover13
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and dances*

I wanna see this!!

Skype Cam after the show xo

https://media.tenor.com/images/7c3c9adde19792ade84510bb265b45f6/tenor.gif

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!