This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 2: Quarter Finals (Night 2)

Topic » [S10] Live Show 2: Quarter..

1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Guys, I just love how much fun you always have up on that stage, it's just always enjoyable to watch and together I think you're one of the best put together groups we have had on this show. Miles, I absolutely love it when you get to your part, you just radiate positivity. I know you guys have The X Factor and I really want you on this stage in Friday's Semi Finals!
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Will the boys be singing again Friday night? Give it up for Rak-Su!

*claps*
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Back to #TeamChris now - here is Joshua Ledet performing "Imagine" for his spot in the Top 8!

*cheers*
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
04. Joshua Ledet "Imagine" (Jameslu)

1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Joshua, what a great performance. I feel that you did not over-sing tonight and that you had a lot more control in this performance. You connected with us and really sang for your spot in this seasons semi-finals! I don't think it would be the same without you there.
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
Okay Joshua! I loved your rendition of this classic song! It was very lovely! I LOVED the beginning!! It was so clear and soft. My only critique was that I wish you had pulled back a bit more vocally. I don’t think this song needed it but it was still a good performance I can tell you got lost in your emotions again! <33
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* I am starting to dig you time after time and I can see you really taking this competition. I think your performances are starting to grow and come full circle and I love that for you.
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*standing ovation* I'm kind of hesitant at first to let you post this song but delivering this and giving rendition this classic song is impressive! The later part was just fantastic, you are one of the consistent acts here and I will be upset if you did't make it through the next round. Whatever happens to night you're the winner in my heart.
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
All four judges are on their feet Joshua! Give it up for Joshua Ledet!

*claps*
1448 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
yasss Nehemiah loved Joshua's performance!
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Keeping with #TeamChris - please welcome to the stage Pentatonix singing "Silent Night"!

*cheers*
1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
05. Pentatonix "Silent Night" (nhl8765554321)

1448 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
Guys, this was very spine tingling! There were two things that I really liked about this, the first is that you completely changed it up, you have given us such big performances thus far, it was nice to see just you guys and a bit of stillness for the opening live show. The second is that I could hear and pin point all your voices separately and for me at this stage of the competition, that's important. You sounded great! my only critique is it was a little repetitive at one moment, but I do think you brought it back. Good job!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!