This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 2: Quarter Finals (Night 2)

Topic » [S10] Live Show 2: Quarter..

1475 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
chris2pei
yasss Nehemiah loved Joshua's performance!\

Hoping he did enough! :(
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform tonight, it's Ali Caldwell singing "Did I Ever Love You" for #TeamTaylor!

*cheers*
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Ali, I thought this was so much better than last night, you gave me the feels throughout this entire performance. I would say that I have struggled to connect with you, but this is going to be the performance I remember of yours this season. It was really nice Ali!
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*standing ovation throw shoes* Oh WOW! This is different piece you given to us you brought soul and country on that stage and I loved this! Taylor's lucky to have you in her team. Fantastic!
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Claps* Although not the best song, your vocals tonight at least for me sounded amazing. I’m amazed at how far you’ve come and I’ve love if you continue onwards because competition this season is really steep and I’d love to see what you can do moving forward.
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
ALI!!!!! I love the little country twist you had tonight!! Love that your showing a different side we have yet to see from you and you slayed it! A few times towards the end your voice sounded strained but you still pulled it together!!! I am so proud of what you have done so far and It would be a shame to not see you in the semi finals!!
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Has Ali done enough? Find out shortly! In the meantime, give it up for Ali Caldwell!

*claps*
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Now we focus on #TeamNehemiah - please welcome to the stage Alex & Sierra singing "Little Talks"!

*cheers*
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
08. Alex & Sierra "Little Talks" (Jameslu)

1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
Guys, I am absolutely infatuated with your tones. They're just stunning! Another song I didn't see you picking! Was it as good as last night, I don't think so and there were a couple of bum notes throughout, but you have something about you that I just love, you're a very likeable act in this competition.
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*stand & claps* You know what's a great thing, every time you both performed on that stage audience & us just falling in love, I just feel that intimate. I'm quite sold in this performance as you two sang it good.
1475 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Hi Guys! I love you guys so much I felt like your performance last night was a bit better vocally. I didn’t feel the connection with the song. The song choice was a good one. I love seeing that alternative side to you guys but I just couldn't connect :/ <33
1475 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
mix reacts for Ali! I

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!