This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 2: Quarter Finals (Night 2)

Topic » [S10] Live Show 2: Quarter..

1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Now first of all, last night we revealed the first two #AllStars returning to this stage one night after the season finale! They were,

01. Shawn Mendes (J4ckWilko) #SeasonTwo
02. Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1) #SeasonEight

Now, we're about to reveal our third All Star! *claps *
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Here performing what would have been their winning song in #SeasonNine - It's Jessie J (Glambert_Icon) singing "Earth Song / Flashlight"

*cheers*
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1434 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
*claps*
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Jessie J (Glambert_Icon), we are so excited to have you back on this stage next Monday night!

*claps*
1434 days 20 hours ago
nhl8765554321
congrats Glambert_Icon
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Now onto tonight's performances, just a reminder - last nights scores will be carried over to tonight's final placements...
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
First up, it's #TeamChris and his #Steal from The Knockouts! - Here's Sam Bailey singing "My Heart Will Go On"!

*cheers*
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
01. Sam Bailey "My Heart Will Go On" (raygan94) #Steal

1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Wow. What a way to set the bar for the remainder of tonight's show. That's such a big song and you made it seem so effortless, once you got to them big notes, I feel that you really came into your own and it was beautiful to hear. Well done Sam!
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
OKAY SAM! Big song but you have the voice to back it up! I will say this song is usually hard to sing and some people make it sound like karaoke but the song really fit you! I loved seeing that fun side to you last night! I hope we get to see that again!! I enjoyed this performance but it didn’t WOW me. <33
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
You started off the night last night with a banger, and tonight you started off the night playing with my damn emotions. Sam, you are by far a remarkable vocalist and with this format, 5 people are going home tonight. If that’s you do not take that as a diss against you because you ARE talented.
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*standing ovation* Well you really done a great job opening the show again tonight! You deliver the song pretty well and you sang that song beautifully. I will be sad if you didn't make in the semifinals as you are one of the humble and lovely acts here.
1434 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!