This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 2: Quarter Finals (Night 2)

Topic » [S10] Live Show 2: Quarter..

1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Has Sam Bailey favoured with the judges tonight? Give it up for Sam Bailey! *claps*
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Let's head over to #TeamTaylor now - It's Sasha Allen performing "God Bless The Child"!

*cheers*
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
02. Sasha Allen "God Bless The Child" (PettyLaBelle)

1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Sasha, I thought this was so much better than last night for you. It just felt you had so much more control and so much more emotion, I was really feeling this. It felt like a little bit of a change up, and I'm loving this! Well done!
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*stand & claps* OMG!I I'm a fan of the song, there's some crack moments but I'm amazed as you sang this gracefully and given a justice to the song. Well done!
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* I LOVEEEEEE that you took us to Jazz tonight!!!!! I think your voice fits this song perfectly and that’s a compliment because Billie Holiday does this song justice. Last night, my fellow judges seemed to not adore your performance like I did. A little side note, you probably should’ve did Home instead of this performance. But we’ll see what happens.
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
OOOOOOOOOH SASHA!!! You did that!! You built up that song so beautifully!! The beginning was so soft and pure. Some notes I almost didn’t hear then you slowly brought the big guns out and had me!! I mean good god! I am shocked I have never seen this before you truly snatched my wig off tonight!! I am shook! It would be crazy to not see you in the semi finals!! <33
1434 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
get it Sam!
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
The judges are on their feet! Will this performance send her through to the Top 8 Semi Finals? Give it up for Sasha Allen!

*claps*
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Heading over to #TeamTommy for the first time tonight, it's Rak-Su siniging "Faith"!

*cheers*
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
03. Rak-Su "Faith" (raygan94) #Steal

1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*stand & claps* That was an innovative version I've ever heard and I loved this. Despite your vocal flaws I really enjoyed seeing you performed in this stage. You definitely bring diversity to the show and a total performer.
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
Hi Guys! I AM A FAN!!!!! I love the diversity you bring and the fun performances are gerat!!!! I like that you took this song and made it your own. I am in love with this iconic song so I was ready to be super critical but I was sold! I love the stage presence you bring! I would love to see something other than an upbeat song from you guys but if that’s all you got I am here for it! It would be a shame to not see you guys in the semi finals!! <33
1434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I love that you guys continue to do what you’re good at and you guys made this song your own. That’s pretty impressive, making a song into a Rak-Su song that just shows me the talent you guys possess.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!