This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] The Showcases (Round 2)

Topic » [S10] The Showcases (Round 2)

1434 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
Hi
1434 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
14. Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I just absolutely love seeing what you bring out here next, it's always so exciting! This was everything I needed from you, so soft, slow and beautiful! Your one of the acts I genuinely look forward to seeing what they bring to the stage and you have not disappointed yet! I would love to see you in the finales, I think you're Top 4 material.

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* I cannot find my wig right now? Where is it?! Oh dang girl! What an impeccable vocals you do have, I feel like my throat is itchy hearing your vocals. I loved you style, you have the X Factor, and I just cannot wait to see you in live shows. BUT never mind! *laughs*

NEHEMIAH:
This fit you very well, Haley you have been one of the potentials, at least how I viewed the talent. You are in the boat of having potential to breakthrough. I can easily see you in the live shows.

TAYLOR:
*STANDS, CLAPS SITS DOWN & LOSES IT*
https://media.giphy.com/media/26uf46Qn9snLBDfwc/giphy.gif
https://i.gifer.com/2Z5O.gif
*Looks to the rest of the panel & says*
https://media1.giphy.com/media/26ufohtzONDyiBkfm/source.gif
No but for real Haley I think you could easily win this whole show because you can literally sing anything!! I mean you auditioned with a Country song for god sake! You can sing the phonebook & I would be hooked! <33

*claps*
1434 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
chris2pei
Hi

Hi <3
1434 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
15. Leah McFall (hazbez94) #Steal

.be

TOMMY:
You have a crazy amount of talent and it excited me to see you at this stage in the competition. I think you have something different to offer in the competition and that should be a reason to take you.

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* OMG! i'm so happy you performed that song as it definitely showcases your vocals. You showed different register and you executed it well. Just stick with this type of performance and you might win this thing but hopefully Taylor takes you.

NEHEMIAH:
I’ll be honest, I was not paying attention to you this season, but I do think that this was a good performance. However, I do not think you’ll be making it to the live shows but I love the reinvention of this song. You are a talented singer but there are many other talented singers beside you.

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
OOOMG Leah!! That was a killer performance! Idk how the hell I am going to choose between all of you! Like wtf did I do to myself!!!!? Great Job Leah <33

*claps*
1434 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
16. Ioana Bulgaru (DrG2)

.be

TOMMY:
I liked this, but I think the thing that gets you through it your 'what the heck' moments that intrigue us and I don't think this had any of that and unfortunately the vocal felt breathy. Your facial expressions were everything though!

CHRIS:
*stand & claps* Taylor's act are like assorted candies and I am loving this! I'm a fan of the song but I'm not sure if this is enough to impress your mentor. It will be a surprise if she take you but I'd love that to happen.

NEHEMIAH:
I really do not like you *laughs* I would be so upset if Taylor sends you through. I admire that you stick to the stupid little schtick you got going on but like come on we are judging not only on performance but also vocals. Taylor has better talent on her team no offense.

TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
WOW!! I love the diversity that you bring to this show!!! I enjoyed watching your performance!! It was full of energy & fin to watch <33

*claps*
1434 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
TommyD
chris2pei
Hi

Hi <3

HIIIIEEEE to the both of you! <333
1434 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
So nervous!
1434 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Taylor it is now decision time! Only THREE of these acts can make it, what are your thoughts?

TAYLOR:
This decision has been one of the toughest ones I have made thus far being on this show….. I only have 3 spots available with 8 of you it’s a really hard decision to have to make & I hope the acts that don’t make it will come back next season because you were all phenomenal!! <33

------------------------------------------------

The first Act I am bringing to the live shows and has just really impressed be so far in the competition…… Haley Reinhart I cannot let you go so congrats you are going to be representing #TeamTaylor in the live shows <333333

Congratulations Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)! You're through to this seasons Top 13! *claps*

TAYLOR:
My second Act I am bringing to the lives has also blown me away time & time again and she has not failed to impress me yet so I am bringing……. Sasha Allen to the lives show to represent #TeamTaylor <333333 Congrats!!!

Congratulations Sasha Allen (PettyLaBelle)! You are through to the season 10 quarterfinal shows! *claps*

TAYLOR:
Now this last spot was soooooooo hard to fill I will be honest right now & say it’s between Leah, Charice & Ali. I am sorry VIncint, Evanescence & Iona but this is the end of the road for you three <33 Please come back next season!!
Now Leah, Charice & Ali this was so hard to choose I wish I could break the rules and bring you all but I can only bring 3 and the last Act taking a spot in the lives to represent #TeamTaylor is…..
Ali Caldwell!! I couldn’t let you go <333333

Congratulations Ali Caldwell (Jameslu)! You are making it through to the live shows! *claps*

This does mean that the following five acts have not made it through, but will be eligible for the #LifelineVote!

04. Evanescence (Glambert_Icon)
05. Ioana Bulgaru (DrG2)
06. Vincent Cannady (PettyLaBelle)
07. Charice Pempengco (melindaMrskk) #Steal
08. Leah McFall (hazbez94) #Steal

Best of luck!

Give it up for #TeamTaylor! *claps*
1434 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
This was one of the hardest rounds I have ever had to judge!!!
1434 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, TWELVE of the Top 13 have now been selected by the judges! On Tuesday.. WE GO LIVE! *claps* it's the quarterfinal shows!

ALSO, we will be revealing the 13th addition to the live shows LIVE! *claps*

Tune in on Tuesday at 10PM BST / 5PM EST for the first LIVE QUARTER FINAL SHOW!

*claps*

For now, goodnight!
1434 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
OMFG TYSM TAYLOR!!!! 😭😭😭❤️

Let’s do this thang! 🥰
1434 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
OMG Jason through to the #Quarterfinals ❤️
1434 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jameslu
OMFG TYSM TAYLOR!!!! 😭😭😭❤️

Let’s do this thang! 🥰

https://media.tenor.com/images/aaccdeb611dcd9226a1dcf5e7c07e4e6/tenor.gif
1434 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Also lmao Chris I see what you did there in Haley’s comments with the “BUT” 😂😂😂
1434 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Omg thank you so much Tommy!!!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!