This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] The Showcases (Round 2)

Topic » [S10] The Showcases (Round 2)

1434 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 10: The Showcases will be posted later today.

The following acts will be performing tonight:

#TeamTommy
01. Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)
02. Candice Glover (nhl8765554321)
03. Rebecca Ferguson (melindaMrskk)
04. Beyonce (stuartlittle16)
05. Juice Wrld (chillum)
06. Rak-Su (raygan94) #Steal
07. Teddy Swim (DrG2)
08. Jason Warrior (J4ckWilko) #Steal
---------------------------------------------
#TeamTaylor
09. Evanescence (Glambert_Icon)
10. Vincent Cannady (PettyLaBelle)
11. Sasha Allen (PettyLaBelle)
12. Ali Caldwell (Jameslu)
13. Charice Pempengco (melindaMrskk) #Steal
14. Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)
15. Leah McFall (hazbez94) #Steal
16. Ioana Bulgaru (DrG2)

After each team has performed, your respective judge will select THREE acts to advance to the Live #QuaterFinals, the remaing FIVE per team will be eligible for the #LifeLineVote to become the 13th act of this seasons Top 13!

Best of luck!
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD

Hello and welcome to the second night of The X Factor 10: The Showcases! *claps*

Tonight, #TeamTommy and #TeamTaylor take to the stage as their judges pick three acts each to form this season Top 13. PLUS the lifeline vote will be opening for that all important 13th spot!

Let #TheShowcases continue...
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
First up, we head to #TeamTommy - only three acts can make it to the live quarterfinals tonight! Best of luck!

01. Jennifer Hudson "Hallelujah" (Rubes)

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* You absolutely sing your heart out to the fullest and I'm just beyond impressive right now. Great delivery, rendition, everything! It will be a shocker if Tommy didn't take.

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
YUS!! Jennifer you have made me such a fan! I swear you have an incredible gift!! I cannot wait to see what else you bring in this competition <33

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* Opening the show up like a BOSS. I think you just secured a spot girl! Why I love this performance is because you changed it up from what we are so use to.

TOMMY:
*claps*
Jennifer! That was absolutely incredible. We have heard this song already from a few artists this season and I have to say that is the best we have heard it. It was so smooth and the ups and downs throughout it were just stunning. I think that last note as well? Breathtaking! Good job tonight!

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
02. Candice Glover "Ordinary People" (nhl8765554321)

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* That voice of yours is just unique and I'm loving that. The song definitely showcases your vocals and I'm impressed!

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
OMG! Candice you are such a well rounded singer and I see you making it far during this season you are a true diva!! I am in love with your voice! <3

NEHEMIAH:
You have not had a bad performance once this season and I think you are doing everything right! I think it’d be very premature if you do not make it to the live shows. This format is very brutal at this point in the series but I do think you’d make a fabulous addition to the live shows.

TOMMY:
*claps*
I love this song and I think you did it justice, it was a lovely rendition of the song. You really own the stage up there each time you perform and I completely admire that! I do sometimes feel that there is an accessibility problem, but it is getting better each time you perform. Well done tonight.

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
03. Rebecca Ferguson "Show Me Love" (melindaMrskk)

CHRIS:
*stand & claps* I'm just so glad we see you here, I'll definitely picked you also on that knock outs. This is different from your previous performances and I liking this.

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
Rebecca your tone is something I have yet to hear on any of these shows so I am very intrigued by you & I hope you can make it to the live shows <33

NEHEMIAH:
I love you and your tone and everything about you Rebecca. Never stop doing that, and this song choice worked perfectly for your voice. I do believe that out of all the talents you may be a little covered but you are someone people should be taking note to.

TOMMY:
*claps*
Rebecca! I love that you showed us something completely different! You changed it up and showed diversity. It was a real power anthem and I was dancing in my seat. You have great vocals and I'm delighted to have you on my team! I think there were one or two vocal flaws, but nothing that took away from your performance.

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
04. Beyonce "Love On Top" (stuartlittle16)

CHRIS:
*claps* I enjoyed watching you on that stage. I'm not sure if this is enough for Tommy to take you in quarterfinals but I stan a total performer and have lovely vocals. Best of luck!

TAYLOR:
*claps*
You did a really nice job you deserve to have made it this far. <33

NEHEMIAH:
Beyonce you haven’t made it to the live shows since season one, this season you have definitely made it a point to try and get there and I have been loving the performances you’ve been distributing this season. Your vocals are there like always so it’s really Tommy’s choice if he takes you through.

TOMMY:
*claps*
That was a performance! You performedddd! I love the energy you had up on that stage and I loved that. You had great vocals, sometimes I think it was very close to over performing, but this is probably you best performance to date and you have just made my decision a lot harder tonight.

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
05. Juice Wrld "Armed & Dangerous" (chillum)

CHRIS:
I prefer your knockouts than these. I just can't take that autotune and everything. Thank you so much for joining, sorry.

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Cool rapping!! You have a really cool vibe about you <33

NEHEMIAH:
I was surprised that you made it through the knockouts I didn’t expect that they were gonna like you. I like that you do your own thing and you love everything that you do. I vibed with this performance and I don’t know if Tommy is gonna send you through but you are one of the main reasons why this season has such a different type of talent to it.

TOMMY:
*claps*
I liked your audition a lot, I loved your Knockout, I do feel that this was a little bit of a let down in the sense that you were not at that same level. Lyrically, I love you - I think you're a mastermind at what you do, but performance wise I don't think it was as good as previously unfortunately. I think you could add a lot to the show in terms of diversity and variety, but can I take that risk.

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
06. Rak-Su "Dimelo" (raygan94) #Steal

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* You bring your killer performance tonight and I'm impressed! You are one of the most entertaining in the show but taking you to the lives will be risky.

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
WOW You guys are incredible!! This was an amazing performance I love it when you guys perform you guys have so much energy in your voices!!!! <33

NEHEMIAH:
I AM SO GLAD YOU GUYS GOT STOLEN!!! I think that you guys would add such a unique aspect to the live shows and we haven’t seen a lot of acts like you guys so I hope Tommy did not steal you for nothing.

TOMMY:
*claps*
Oh my goodness! I just could not stop dancing to that! You brought the show! People assume The X Factor is just about the voice, but it's not - it's the whole package and I think you just delivered that in tonnes. Your vibe, your moves and the lyrics, are just fun and enjoyable. You're a slice of cake we all need in life right now. Now, some of the vocals suffered a little, let's not pretend, but in terms of what you are offering the competition, you did a great job tonight.

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
07. Teddy Swims "You're Still The One" (DrG2)

.be

CHRIS:
*claps* I'm fan of the song but I just felt it didn't showcase your vocals and I feel that your performance is not natural the way you performed in previous rounds.

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Nice job Teddy!! This was really good you really brought it tonight!!!! <33

NEHEMIAH:
Teddy your voice is just something that melts my heart. I liked that this was a different vibe than your other performances and I think this is still a strong showcasing of your talent.

TOMMY:
*claps*
Teddy, you are a star. You have such a smooth voice and it's just delightful to here. This song is a great song and you took it on really well. The feeling I get when Shania sings this is just complete chills, I was wondering if you were going to give me the same and towards the end you did, it's a lovely rendition well done.

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
08. Jason Warrior (J4ckWilko) #Steal

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* OH MY GOSH!!! That was fantastic and you really brought your A-game tonight! I'm just so so impressed. If Tommy wants a best male act in his team, he should take you! Jason-Vincint-Joshua in top 13, let's make that happen!!!

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Wow you have such a powerful voice. If you end up making it to the lives my advice would to work on the over singing <33

NEHEMIAH:
I was not a fan of your knockout but it’s good you were stolen in order for you to redeem yourself. And I want male representation this season 1000% so hopefully, Tommy sees potential in you. But I will state I was not very sold on this performance either. You have to control your voice to where it doesn’t sound like your screaming.

TOMMY:
*claps*
Pffttttt... *looks at the other judges* what have I done! Honestly Jason, I had to snap you up in the Knockouts, but I wasn't sure how you're going to do. Jason, it started off and I wasn't sure, but I felt like you actually came up to me and told me to listen. You gave such an emotional performance! You were incredible and honestly *rips up paper* I have no idea what to do anymore.

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
It's now decision time! Only three acts can be chosen to advance to the live shows tonight... the remaining five acts will be eligible for the #LifelineVote

TOMMY:
So... This is INCREDIBLY tough to pick three of you, but that's what we have to go with this season, and I really believe that stood right in front of me, we have the most talented team and whatever happens one of you need to win this seasons lifeline vote! Throughout this night, my three have changed continuously and I think they still are, but I have to go with my gut with this...

------------------------------------------

TOMMY:
The first act I am sending through to the live shows is... Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)! I've been in love with you from the start and you have not faltered in the three performances you have given us. I'm excited to see what you have to bring us!

Congratulations Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)! You're through to this seasons Top 13! *claps*

TOMMY:
The second act I am sending through to the live shows is... Jason Warrior (J4ckWilko)! Jason, what can I say other than you have just sung your way into the live shows and it would be a crime if I turned you away today! Well done!

Congratulations Jason Warrior (J4ckWilko)! You're off to the quarterfinal shows! *claps*

TOMMY:
The third act I am sending through to the live shows is... *looks at remaining six* UGH! This is so so tough, but I believe in bringing diversity and also the fun factor this season and for that reason, I am bringing... Rak-Su (raygan94)! You guys really brought the fun factor and I was smiling from ear-to-ear during that performance. Well done!

Congratulations Rak-Su (raygan94)! You're through to the live shows! *claps*

TOMMY:
To the remaining five, the TALENT that is up there on that stage is exceptional and I can not believe that all of you are not going through to the live shows. I'm so so impressed and please fight for that lifeline vote this season because you guys could kill it in the lives. *claps*

That means that the following acts have not been selected, but will be eligible for this seasons #LifelineVote!

02. Candice Glover (nhl8765554321)
03. Rebecca Ferguson (melindaMrskk)
04. Teddy Swim (DrG2)
05. Beyonce (stuartlittle16)
06. Juice Wrld (chillum)

Good luck!

*claps*

Give it up for #TeamTommy!
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Now we move over to #TeamTaylor! *claps*

09. Evanescence "Call Me When You're Sober" (Glambert_Icon)

TOMMY:
There is something I love about your voice so much, it just has so much depth and I love that! If I'm honest, it wasn't the neatest of performances, but in a season of underdogs, I think you could make the cut this season.

CHRIS:
*stand & claps* OMG! I really love you voice and that song was showcased well your vocals. I have doubts if Taylor gonna send you through but it'll be interesting addition if you're gonna be in live shows.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation8* I love that Taylor brought you guys this far into the competition that you can continue to show us the talent you possess. I believe that you guys would actually do really well in the live shows looking at the talent that we have this season.

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Hi guys, This performance was great! I wish you would have performed a more lively performance rather than an acoustic. You have a great voice but I want more <33

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
10. Vincent Cannady "Locked Out of Heaven" (PettyLaBelle)

TOMMY:
Hmmm... I'm not sure that this was a well put together performance if I am completely honest. There were some nice moments, but altogether, it just didn't come together for me unfortunately.

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* OH MY GOSH!! I absolutely entertained in your performance. You bring a different side of you in that stage tonight and WOW! I hope Taylor takes you!! You definitely have my support!!

NEHEMIAH:
I think you have a beautiful voice but the song choices you choose to perform I don’t think fully fits you. You are an R&B singer so sing that style because this feels like it’s not doing anything. I know people hate me saying this but it just feels like karaoking   

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
YOU BETTA SANG!!! WOW Vincint bruh you balded me tonight and gave me what I wanted from you!! Strong ass vocals!!!! If every performance after this is anything of this level it will so hard to choose just 3 :/ <33

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
11. Sasha Allen "Alone" (PettyLaBelle)

TOMMY:
*claps*
Sasha, you have such a lovely voice and such ownership over this song. It was a really great performance and I am warming to you a lot.

CHRIS:
*stand & claps* Perfect song choice i really felt you connected to it. I just don't know what to feel in vocals, it wasn't smooth and need to work it out in terms of breathing.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* Sasha you are one of the people that I can say I honestly forget you are here until you perform. BUT that’s a compliment because when you do perform you get me on my feet because that was POWERFUL and I hope Taylor acknowledges that.

TAYLOR:
*STANDS & THROES SHOES*
OKAY Miss Sasha!! You didn’t need to snacth my wig on national television miss thang!!!
https://media.giphy.com/media/clx20OHa2LZv3owJjl/giphy.gif
You have so much emotion behind your voice & you get lost in every performance I have seen from you!! Great job Sasha!!! <33

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Ali Caldwell "Runnin'/Lose It All" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
This was a nice performance, I don't think it was your BEST! That's not to say you are live show worthy because there is for sure something about you, but at this stage in the competition, I needed something a little more polished. Some really nice notes throughout that.

CHRIS:
*claps* I liked that song but this is just too much for me to handle in terms of over singing. There's some meh moments but you really done an amazing job tonight. You definitely one of the powerhouse vocal out here so I'll be shookt if your mentor didn't take you. But if I'm your mentor I won't take you ;P

NEHEMIAH:
I love you, and I think you were doing a phenomenal job this season. I do hope my judges don’t jump on you because of the audio that you displayed but still I do think that you are a phenomenal singer nevertheless.

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
Ali you showed me why you belong here!! You have an undeniable talent and could easily win this entire competition!!! I have so much faith in you!! <33

*claps*
1433 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
13. Charice Pempengco "One Moment In Time" (melindaMrskk) #Steal

TOMMY:
I am so happy you got stolen, because you were so hard to let go! I thought this was really stunning, some beautiful moments throughout and I think Taylor is extremely lucky to have you on their team and YES you should make it to the live shows in my opinion because your execution is spot on.

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* You definitely comeback this season better and I'm so proud of you.  Taylor definitely have a tough time tonight as her acts are stacked. Good luck!

NEHEMIAH:
You are a beautiful singer and I believe that you are one of the power balladers this season. However this was not your best performance that you have showcased to us. I do think Taylor, do love you.

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
WOW Charice, Your voice is so impactful so much power!! You showed me why I wanted to steal you!!!! <33

*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!