This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 10, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 10, Part..

1921 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Well done guys! Will they make the Top 2? Find out shortly! Give it up for Place on Earth! *claps*
1921 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Good job Place On Earth!
1921 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to the last of the聽#Over30s now..
1921 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
04. Amanda Brown (omggiraffe) #Over30s

1921 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Omg I鈥檓 last! Hopefully that is a good thing!
1921 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Amanda, this was a very different performance from you that we are used to. There were some really nice bits, but there were also some moments in which I fell that were not as good as we were used to from you. I think this week was a bit of a miss for you in my opinion. Sorry!
1921 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

This was a bit different for you style wise, but I still enjoyed it. It wasn鈥檛 my favorite performance of yours, but vocally you still are at the top of your game.
1921 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

This is kind of different from your previous performance and It really shows your vocal prowess. I dunno if it鈥檚 their cup of their tea but I think you did a great job and smoothly.
1921 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*claps* This is so different to how you usually sing your ballads and your rock perfomances. This was a more relaxed and calmer performance where we got to hear you in a softer way and I liked it just wish you had more conviction and sass like you usually do. This isn't your best performance but a good performance none the less!
1921 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1921 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Oh no here I go 馃槵
1921 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
I did not expect good comments at all for Place on Earth.
1921 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Congrats Ryan!
1921 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Amanda would love the votes to move on, give it up for Amanda Brown! *claps*
1921 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Last tonight, it's Pentatonix #Groups!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!