This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 10, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 10, Part..

1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* Every time I listen to your performance you didn’t failed to impress me! I loved how much you dedicated the song to your mentor and I just love your rendition to the song and execution is well done. It’s  so short though and I want  more to be honest.
1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Calum, this was a good job but I feel the stakes are so high this week and you fell short. Like you needed to give us a killer performance and this just left me meh. Like it didn't do your voice no justice. Like I enjoy softer notes, but I feel like this was just very boring.
1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you judges! Calum do you think you've done enough? Find out in the results soon! *claps*
1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Moving back to the #Groups, and it's #Wildcard time!
1901 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
wow these judges really like calum lol.
i thought he was the weakest performance yikes.
1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
03. Place on Earth (ryan5676) #Wildcard #Groups

1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
This was absolutely beautiful! You guys for me are just killing it week and week, I don't think the song is a dedication song lyrically, but the vocal and balance of the three of you made up for that. Great job!
1901 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
I’m getting nervous ahhh!
1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* Your best performance to date! The vocals were fantastic. The choreography was simple, yet well done. The styling was eye catching. Great job!
1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* OH MY GOSH! You all just killed that and I really just love the gimmick, it didn’t  hinder your voices and blends well in your style. I just liked the chemistry of you three even though you are strangers and forced to work together in real life I’m  glad it really works and this is inspiring to those who want to form a group or a band. Well done!
1901 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Really scared for Boyce Avenue now :(
1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* Okay firstly I'm so glad you guys stayed! Because we got to listen to this performance and what I love most about you guys is that y'all are so different and unique and have always been showing us new things each week! I love the diversity you guys have! Good luck tonight! Also have to make a comment about how cool this performance was as a whole.
1901 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
OOOH GOOD COMMENTS FOR PLACE ON EARTH THOUGH!
1901 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!