This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 10, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 10, Part..

1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
05. Pentatonix (Rubes) #Groups

1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
WOW! Guys, you completely blew this out of the water! That was your best performance to date. It has been a hard long battle with you guys and myself, but that feels like a lifetime ago in comparison to this. It's finals week and you brought it. Well done! I liked the link with the theme also, very fitting!
1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* I know I was very harsh on you last week, but it’s because I knew you had this type of performance in you. This is exactly what you need to keep doing if you want to win. The vocals were beautiful as was the overall visual. Believe it or not I truly think you could be in the finals if you keep this up.
1921 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Proud of you Place on Earth!
1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* Holy guacamole! What a great rendition of the song and I really loved you all choose this song because it is definitely make you shine and show your vocals well. There are no so much gimmicks and it is just you guys. You all are comeback kids in this competition and I’ll be  mad if you won’t  make in the semi finals. Great job!
1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* Your starting was perfect because it instantly got me interested and wow you guys kept me interested throughout! Also Avi it was so nice to hear your voice, my god are you good! Kirstie you're also such a powerful vocalist with a beautiful and strong voice! Together as a group you guys were PHENOMENAL!
1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
A standing ovation from all four judges! Give it up for Pentatonix! *claps*
1921 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
AND GOOD COMMENTS FOR PENTATONIX AS WELL! YAY!

Sad for Boyce Avenue though :(
1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Now before the results we have a very special performance!
1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Not only singing 'Let It Go' from the musical Frozen, but also singing whilst skating on ice!
1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
It's SAARA ALTO!

*cheers*
1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1921 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you Saara! Lovely to have you back!
1921 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
MY QUEEN SAARA AALTO!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!