This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part 2

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part..

1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
05. Pentatonix (Rubes) #Groups

1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Guys, I know I have been your toughest critic here on the panel, but this performance was definitely better than your few previous. You just all seemed a bit more together. I still feel there were moments that maybe weren’t as strong as they should have been, but it has to be stated that you are a group offering something very unique and delivering that each show and for that I applaud you.
1927 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Eeks a bit nervous for Place on Earth now, not the best comments :(
1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

I should have voted the other way last week. The choreography was cheesy, the song was not interesting and vocally it was ok. Honestly, if you survive to next week don’t use Sing Off or audience shot performances. It’s not your best work. You have to stand out at this point and not in a bad way. In a “I want to win” way.
1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* The variety and big performance was really fitted in your performance tonight and that was so impressive. There are some showy moments but I'm glad it didn't take away your voices and I enjoyed this a lot. I just hope other judges is a cup of their tea your music styles like me and Aili do.
1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* YES YES YES! This is what I have been waiting for! This is edgy and current and MY GOD IT WAS EVERYTHING! MY FAVE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT! Your best performance to date! If this doesn't get you a Top 2 finish I'll be very upset because it was simply fantastic! ALSO THAT ENDING HAD ME SHOOK!
1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Will Pentatonix survive the bottom two? Give it up for Pentatonix! *claps*
1927 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
Carly Jay:

I should have voted the other way last week. The choreography was cheesy, the song was not interesting and vocally it was ok. Honestly, if you survive to next week don’t use Sing Off or audience shot performances. It’s not your best work. You have to stand out at this point and not in a bad way. In a “I want to win” way.

OKAY THEN MISS CARLY JAY. TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL.
1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Our final performance of the night comes from the #Boys!
1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
06. Jordan Smith (boozes) #Boys

1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Jordan, you really can sing! Like that was really nice because you just gave us a killer vocal and showed us why you are in the live shows this season. For me, there’s just always something missing a little bit with you and I think that might be showmanship and the connecting with us, I’m just not getting that. However, that being said - like I said this was a killer vocal. Well done.
1927 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* That is all.
1927 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
UGH FFS I KNEW IT
1927 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Honestly speaking I thought Pentatonix absolutely DELIVERED with Video Killed The Radio Star and seeing the comments being negative-ish sucks :/

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!