This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part 2

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part..

1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
Rubes
Hello Aili and Tommy!!

*prays for Pentatonix*

I LOVED THEIR PERFORMANCE *SPOILER*

You're biased!
1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
So let's kick tonight's show off! We begin with the #Groups!
1908 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm here rooting for my only act left in the competition.
1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
01. Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1) #Groups

1908 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
Jameslu
Rubes
Hello Aili and Tommy!!

*prays for Pentatonix*

I LOVED THEIR PERFORMANCE *SPOILER*

You're biased!

HOH RUDE ASS. I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ATTITUDE LATELY.
1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
Wow! This was everything I needed from you and then some! It fitted the theme, your voice was astounding and you completely delivered on a song that is incredibly difficult to get anywhere near perfect. You have had good weeks, but this was a great week for you. Congratulations!
1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* This is the first time I’ve heard a male cover this song and you did it so beautifully. Absolutely perfect. By far your best performance this season!
1908 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
*walks out and trips Drake over*

YOU'VE BEEN TRIPPING EVERYONE LATELY
1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* This is my first time I've heard a male version of "Never Enough" and I must say you killed that. This is just so perfect to me: hitting those notes, check! clarity, check! emotional connection, check! Well done y'all and congratulations for getting another top 2 tonight!
1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* WOW you did not just sing a song from The Greatest Showman! You are so talented and your voice is just out of this world. Such a tender and beautiful voice that when I hear you sing it makes me emotional, you are so TALENTED! Honestly, this is your best performance of this competition! I am extremely proud at how good your vocals are, well done!
1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Will Boyce Avenue make it through to the Top 10 finals week? Give it up for Boyce Avenue! *claps*
1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Next, we head over to the #Boys!
1908 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Boyce:

Thank You Judges
1908 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
02. Matt Terry (aria_grande) #Boys

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!