This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part 2

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part..

1908 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
oop Boyce Avenue are top 2 HAHA
1908 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

That was absolutely *stands and claps* incredible! That, I think, is the best we have seen you perform on this stage. You built on a already really good opening and just grew and grew throughout. I absolutely loved the rasp, and you had a good control over your voice. You’re a rising star in this competition Matt!
1908 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* This was sensual, raw and absolutely one of my favorite performances of yours this season!
1908 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* Oh my gosh Matt! You just killed it and you just getting better and better. You owned that song so much, and the emotion you put in the song was impressive, your OOTD and the gimmicks were definitely blended in your performance. Fantastic!
1908 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
hhahha right....."Congrats on another top 2 tonight"
1908 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* Okay firstly can we just talk about your eyes in this performance? MY GOD! This was such a sexy and powerful version of this song and thats how its meant to be delivered! Matt you always impressing me with that crazy range and vibrato, really loving what you're serving Matt!
1908 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1908 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Matt is desperate to sail through, will he? Give it up for Matt Terry! *claps*
1908 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
For the second time tonight, we are heading back to Aili James' #Groups!
1908 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
03. Place on Earth (ryan5676) #Wildcard #Groups

1908 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
And I guess Matt is too 2 as well LMAO
1908 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Now I’m scared for Pentatonix
1908 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
I absolutely loved this! I don’t know what it is about you that just really intoxicates me. You have really stepped it up recently, I think Chris set a fire under you and for me, you’re one of the most enjoyable acts on this show at the moment. I really hope you are here for next show! Good luck!
1908 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Your 80s vibe is so unique to this season that it allows you to stand out. I’d be lying if I said this was your best performance. I think you’ve done stronger, but this was still a solid effort.
1908 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
I think Chris was saying that as in like it deserves a Top 2 placement.
Because only Tommy knows the result

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!