This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Live Show 4 & Results

Topic » [S4] Live Show 4 & Results

2454 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
07. Little Mix (aria_grande) #Wildcard #Groups

2454 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Neme91
I can see it now headlines being like "Nehemiah telling the top 8 what we all are thinking"

LMAO! Simon Cowell 2.0
2454 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Little Mix “Love on the Brain” #Groups

*stands and claps*
Girls, this was perfect for tonight’s theme! You did Rihanna so well! You girls together are just amazing, the harmonies were tight and you each had a moment when you shined bright like the stars you are! Well done! Very proud!
2454 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
TOMMY BITCH NO IM SIMON
2454 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

What a good song choice! It may have not been the best vocals, but y'all sang this song with such sass and attitude, that I have to say well done on that! You girls are slowly becoming contenders to win, and probably Tommy's best act on his team!
2454 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
and here comes the better critique
2454 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
Me when Neme is being a cocky judge smh
2454 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

Girls you did not understand the theme at all it seems. You needed to find a hidden gem that we have no idea about or a song that needed to be sung to show how amazing it is cause we may not know. EVERYONE know how amazing this song was so yeah you failed majorly on the theme aspect. It was nice but yeah I can't enjoy it cause everyone else followed the theme and you went out and performed this.
2454 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
lol I aint cocky this round a majority of the acts did not do so well
2454 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

This doesn’t even match the theme huns, this song has played on the radio several times. In fact I heard it on the way of school today it’s not a hidden gem so you might need to do something better with matching the theme. Vocally you were pitchy on a lot of the notes, I think this is one or your worse performances I’m sorry girls.
2454 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2454 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
Wrong wrong you are wrong mister
2454 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
spinfur
Me when Neme is being a cocky judge smh

We need some more shoes to throw at him. Quick.
2454 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
ok me and me and Drake having similar critiques
2454 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
AUDIENCE GIVE ME YOUR SHOES

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!