This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Live Show 4 & Results

Topic » [S4] Live Show 4 & Results

2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
She really does not want to end up back in danger, give it up for Louisa Johnson!
2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
We're heading back to the Over 30's now.. It's Ben Haenow!
2468 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
Ella was robbed so I'm bitter :P
2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
06. Ben Haenow (boozes) #Wildcard #Over30s

2468 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
No she wasn't sit down
2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Neme91
Ella was robbed so I'm bitter :P

I miss Ella.
2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Ben Haenow “Something I Need” #Over30s

Ben, I say it every time, it’s your tone that really makes an incredible performance and this was not any different. The only problem I have, being from the UK myself I kind of know that this isn’t really a ‘hidden gem’ – as it was your winning single of the show. A good performance, but I think I would have rather seen something a little stripped back from you this show.
2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

OMG BEN! This was so amazing, it showcased your vocals to the core. I love every bit of it, keep it up! You have such conviction when you sing and it was amazing! * sways to the song in the seat and puts hand up and down in the air *
2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

*makes a sad disappointed scrunchy face* Ben you wanna know what exactly was wrong with this performance. You did not use your rocky edgy punk voice. You were very flat all through the performances and really it just was a meh boring performance. Towards the end how you singed the final chorus if you singed it like that then maybe a good performance. But it just lacked major umph.
2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

You know this wasn’t your best performances however I still believe in this performance, I will say watch out for the backing vocals and the band overpowering for you because had you stripped it back it would have been so powerful but you did a good job keeping up so way to go Ben!
2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Can Ben Haenow climb to the top of tonight's leaderboard? Give it up for Ben Haenow!
2468 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
I can see it now headlines being like "Nehemiah telling the top 8 what we all are thinking"
2468 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Our penultimate performance comes from the groups, Little Mix!
2468 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
More like 'Nehemiah is delusional throw him in a insane asylum"

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!