This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Live Show 4 & Results

Topic » [S4] Live Show 4 & Results

2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

This was a good performance vocally, but nothing new per se. I want to see y'all wow me and that didn't happen. On a side note, Conngrats Shereen on making it through to bootcamp with your brother on X Factor season 14! :)
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

Though not the best performance you girls have given us I definitely did enjoy it. Shereen I am just in love with you the most no offense to the other girls. But you Shereen just stands out for me and your voice is just to die for. I love you girls so much in this competition but the song choices gotta get better cause competition is getting steep.
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

Oh god Neon Jungle, there was some people who were very flat on the notes, like I get you guys were trying harmonize but I did not hear harmonizations in there I heard a mess no offense. However the solos were very solid it just the chorus that was kinda messy part. You cleaned it up at the end which is a good thing but overall solid job however I think this might have been a step down from last week.
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Can Neon Jungle get back on top after Saturday's mishap? Give it up for Neon Jungle!
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
The last remaining girl is next, Louisa Johnson!
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
05. Louisa Johnson (melindaMrskk) #Girls

2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Louisa Johnson “And I am Telling You…” #Girls

*stands and claps*
WOW! Louisa, you know how to make a comeback don’t you!? That was absolutely incredible, it was intense and near perfect! As you were singing that, I saw you in the finale singing it, you have had a bit of a bumpy road, but it is never too late for redemption and I think you have just earned it, well done!
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

WOAAAHHH! Amazing vocals! Complete slayage! If this doesn't show why you deserve to be here I don't know what will! * standing ovation *
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

Ok girl you got some major vocals on you but I got to be frank there were plenty of major issues in this performance that you may seem to forget due to just the amazing showcase of your vocal runs. I did notice them though and I just want to like let you know like you gotta control your voice. No matter the situation do not get messy as well as hold your runs a bit better cause they were choppy.
2439 days 22 hours ago
Neme91
me when I judge that performance better, I know yall heard the messes in that song
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

See if you’re avid fan of Rupaul drag race like I am you know this song so I think you kinda lost the theme however vocally I do believe it was way better than last week by far. I enjoyed the power rendition of you however some of the notes you were almost there but you just couldn’t hit them but i understand since Jennifer Hudson is really hard to hit at times. I think this is an improvement from last week however you still have even more room to improve.
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Neme91
me when I judge that performance better, I know yall heard the messes in that song

Nehemiah coming for the girls ;)
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2439 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
Neme always comes for the girls

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!