This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Live Show 4 & Results

Topic » [S4] Live Show 4 & Results

2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
2 mins till starting!
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
*walks out*

Good evening and welcome to the quarterfinals of The X Factor: Season Four!

*cheers*
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Tonight, the Top 8 perform their hidden gems in hopes of making it through to the semi finals! Who has what it takes? Only 6 can make it as two more are sent home tonight!
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
So without further ado, let's kick this show off and welcome your X Factor judges!

Tommy!
Aili James!
Drake!
Nehemiah!

*claps*
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you judges, please take your seats!
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Up first tonight, it's Carrie Underwood!
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
01. Carrie Underwood (carlyjordan14) #Over30s

2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Carrie Underwood “Keep Us Safe” #Over30s

Such an incredible voice you have! A really nice song choice, it was passionate and believable. You’re a diverse contestant and that’s amazing! You’ve recently become a force to be reckoned with in this competition and it’s clear to see why!
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

Wow. Truly amazing and beautiful. You hit my soul, I'm touched. You showed me why you deserve to win this competition!  You really sang this so amazingly, you go girl! Keep this up & I'll say you deserve the win.
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

Wow the words in this song really hits the emotions really hard. That was just more than beautiful. Every single week I comment on how strong your voice is and it really just is that powerful and so beautiful to listen to. You are clearly becoming a front runner in this competition and I'm glad I can witness you and your talent.
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

Honestly I’m so proud of you in this performance, this was full of emotion, full of energy, and overall this was such a great song to do for your voice. You brought the powerhouse voice you have and delivered this powerful ballad. I honestly enjoyed this so much and I have nothing to critique way to go Carrie!
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Can Carrie make it third time lucky in the Top 3? Give it up for Carrie Underwood!
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Next we head over to the boys, it's Sam Smith!
2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
02. Sam Smith (hellomynameis347) #Wildcard #Boys

2425 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Sam Smith “Nirvana” #Boys

You have had better performances, but this was very good! You just have so much drive and power in your vocals, and you control it all so well! I’m very impressed that you have managed to make it this far, you’re exactly what this competition is about!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!