This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Double-Edged Hope//Epilogue

Topic » Double-Edged Hope//Epilogue

2311 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
Sayuri looks at the destruction. "Wow. Sadao really was desperate to get in."
2311 days 21 hours ago
AintItFun
"Whoa."

*Said in a flat tone*
2311 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Huh."
2311 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
Naegi leads them into the dock, where the hatch is closed. "Nice of them to close the door behind them and not let the vacuum of space in... Alright everyone, say your final goodbyes." He leads them to a large transport ship, presumably the one that brought all sixteen students here at the beginning of this mess.
2311 days 21 hours ago
AintItFun
*Rushie says nothing and steps on the ship*
2311 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
Sayuri boards the ship and takes a seat, next to a member of the 78th Class with long purple hair. They chat a bit.
2311 days 21 hours ago
ccwagu
Takeko hops on the ship, ALL BY HERSEEEEEEEEEEEEELF.
2311 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*He boards and strikes up a conversation with a 78th class member.*

"...nice jacket..."
2311 days 21 hours ago
AintItFun
*Rushie takes a seat next to some awkward girl with braids and classes. They say nothing to each other*
2311 days 21 hours ago
AintItFun
*glasses
2311 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
After everyone is in, Naegi boards the ship, sealing it airtight. "Okay, here we go." He sits in the pilot's seat, opening the hatch and getting the ship through it. He doesn't bother closing the hatch behind him, knowing that they'll never return to the lunar base.

Once they're out in space, Sayuri says, "So... how do you guys feel now?"
2311 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Edgy and depressed."
2311 days 21 hours ago
AintItFun
"Bored."
2311 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
"I'm just glad to finally be leaving that place, personally... Too much shit happened there. Unfortunately, I'm probably gonna end up thinking about it every night when I look up at the Moon."
2311 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I'm gonna be in therapy for years, probably."

open group

Danganronpa - Double-Edged Hope

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!