This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Double-Edged Hope//Epilogue

Topic » Double-Edged Hope//Epilogue

2311 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I'm being totally sincere here, I'm hearing voices... huh... they're just saying things I remember them telling me. Hopefully, it's just the memories."
2311 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
"I guess they'll just be a part of your memories forever, then. They'll definitely be a part of mine. Hopefully that goes for the rest of you..." she looks at Rushie, Takeko, and Zenzo. "I don't intend to dwell on them, though. Regardless of what happened here, our lives are going to keep moving on. Getting caught up in memories of these events would just be unhealthy and stagnate my life..."
2311 days 21 hours ago
AintItFun
"Sounds like early mental illness to me."
2311 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Maybe it is mental illness, who knows? I'll try not to dwell on it too much, but you never know."
2311 days 21 hours ago
ccwagu
Takeko is silently looking up at the ceiling.
2311 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
Naegi is looking down at the ground.

Sayuri comments on the elevator ride. "Damn... this is taking a while."
2311 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Well, to be fair, we were on the Moon. Who knows where this will end?"
2311 days 21 hours ago
AintItFun
"I just want to leave. I'm exhausted."
2311 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
Sayuri looks at the chalkboard. "I think I have an idea..."
2311 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"What's your idea?"
2311 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
The elevator finally stops. Naegi walks over to the chalkboard and tilts it, revealing a hallway. "Alright, let's go through!"

Sayuri nods. "Looks like I was right."
2311 days 21 hours ago
AintItFun
*Rushie follows*

"Where are we going?"
2311 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Alright."

*following*
2311 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
The hallway takes the group to the communal living area in the basement. Naegi leads them into the hall, where the barricade that held the dock's door closed has been utterly destroyed. "That's what that explosion did..."
2311 days 21 hours ago
ccwagu
Takeko sees the damage.
"That's a lot of damage..."

open group

Danganronpa - Double-Edged Hope

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!