This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Double-Edged Hope//Chapter 6 (Class Trial)

Topic » Double-Edged Hope//Chapter 6..

2312 days ago
SirNiceGuy
"Yeah, I'm pretty damn certain Hope's Peak has to be involved. I remember finding the coordinates for the school in that broadcast room thing."
2312 days ago
AintItFun
"We found coordinates and something about...rebels, from here. No names, though."
2312 days ago
SirNiceGuy
"Yep, Rushie. Rebels who were in the school that went against it or whatever."
2312 days ago
AintItFun
"Now, we don't remember what happened before we woke up here correct?"
2312 days ago
z3ro
"My memory cuts off about 24 hours before I was kidnapped..."
2312 days ago
AintItFun
"I see....there goes my theory."
2312 days ago
SirNiceGuy
"My memories are kinda shit, yeah... what do you remember, Sayuri?"
2312 days ago
z3ro
"I do remember a lot about the outside world. I remember getting my acceptance letter a few days before; I kinda fought a lot with my parents about it. Obviously, being alumni, they wanted me to go, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle it. Eventually, I said I would go. I remember we had talks about possible dangers, because there were some news stories about people identifying as rebels attacking students and staff. But that's the last thing I remember; I can't remember anything that happened in the day leading up to our kidnapping... I'm sorry about that." Sayuri frowns.
2312 days ago
ccwagu
"That could be a helpful account..."
Takeko notes it.
"I can't really remember anything concrete."
2312 days ago
AintItFun
"I don't remember much, so....."
2312 days ago
SirNiceGuy
"Yeah, my memory's hazy."
2312 days ago
z3ro
"There's a lot of talk about rebels... the news stories, that thing about them in the intel room. That's kind of intriguing, isn't it?"
2312 days ago
SirNiceGuy
"Yeah, it's kinda interesting, ain't it? You think they had anything to do with this?"
2312 days ago
z3ro
"If there's information about them here, then I could say it's possible."
2312 days ago
AintItFun
"Like I said, no names, no nothing. We don't know anything about them."

open group

Danganronpa - Double-Edged Hope

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!