This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Double-Edged Hope//Chapter 6 (Class Trial)

Topic » Double-Edged Hope//Chapter 6..

2311 days 20 hours ago
AintItFun
"So they make rules but fail to enforce them at all?"
2311 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I ain't getting this either. Either the people watching over us were lazy or they have certain biases."
2311 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
Sayuri shugs again. "Suppose so. Anyways, back to the issue at hand, we were being watched and basically controlled by a third party this whole time. This leads me into my next point: they knew who we were from the start."
2311 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"That they did. They knew everything. You all see those files I found? Pretty much all of our information was in there... at least, all of mine was, I don't know about you all, I didn't read all of yours, I swear."
2311 days 20 hours ago
AintItFun
"They had tabs on us and knew everything about us...this wasn't a random kidnapping, they were creeping through our personal info."
2311 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"That probably means that they had some sort of agenda in kidnapping us..."
2311 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
"Anything else interesting in there besides our life stories?"
2311 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Hmmm... an agenda. Gotta wonder what..."

*clutch le necklace*

"Well... all I saw in those files was... names, names of friends and family, personal photos, phone numbers, home addresses, any former schools... stuff like that."
2311 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
Shuddering, Sayuri says, "These people have to be like, pro intel gatherers if they got ALL of that stuff."
2311 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"It's possible."

*he thinks of ideas*
2311 days 20 hours ago
AintItFun
"Do all of us have anything in common besides a connection to Hope's Peak?"
2311 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"Well, we're all members of the 90th Class. I don't remember if our information got publicly released or not, though... I'm sure that wouldn't matter with how skilled these people are-" Sayuri is cut off by a realization.
2311 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*sees Sayuri's realization*

"What?"
2311 days 20 hours ago
AintItFun
"Huh?"
2311 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"I was thinking... if these people are so skilled, is it possible that they have some connection to Hope's Peak? Monokuma said since the beginning that this was an experiment being conducted by Hope's Peak, but besides that obvious bullshit is it possible that they are actually from Hope's Peak or something?"

open group

Danganronpa - Double-Edged Hope

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!