This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Double-Edged Hope//Chapter 6 (Class Trial)

Topic » Double-Edged Hope//Chapter 6..

2302 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
//COURT IS NOW IN SESSION//

(Evidence List: https://tengaged.com/group/9021-danganronpa-double-edged-hope/forum/topic/20987166/last )

Monokuma says something different for a change. "Welcome to the final class trial! This trial will have different conditions. If the five of you can solve the mysteries of this place, then you are free to go! If not, then all of you will be executed! Upupu!"
2302 days 8 hours ago
AintItFun
"Where do we start?"

*Rushie bites her fingernail*
2302 days 8 hours ago
ccwagu
"Perhaps with whatever has the most we can go off of."
2302 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
Sayuri looks at the evidence. "Well, at least I think it's safe to say that we have not been alone this whole time. The basement had a living area that could support up to fourteen people, along with a variety of rooms that seemed vital to the game's operation."
2302 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"That's true, Sayuri... fourteen people... why fourteen?"
2302 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
Sayuri shrugs. "Probably just however many people were there."
2302 days 8 hours ago
AintItFun
"So we had handlers?"
2302 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Something like that, possibly. IT's possibly something else, but let's keep that idea open."
2302 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
"I had theorized that someone else was watching this game because of that incident I had with Takeko; our discoveries served to confirm my beliefs."
2302 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Yeah... plus, you heard that weird distorted voice earlier, right? Sounded pretty human to me. It probably wasn't Monokuma, either."
2302 days 8 hours ago
AintItFun
"So....we were being watched this entire time, and we had people there to interrupt fights? But nobody interrupted the fight in the restaurant?"
2302 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"What fight was that, again?"
2302 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
"Well, when they spoke to Takeko and me it's because we, or at least I broke the rules, and was gonna be punished. Instead, they chose to keep me alive and had to override Monokuma. I dunno; it was really weird."
2302 days 8 hours ago
AintItFun
"Norihito was never punished for all the shit he pulled until he murdered Saru, correct?"
2302 days 8 hours ago
ccwagu
Takeko nods her head.
"Yeah, that was quite odd..."
2302 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
"Well, he never broke any rules... The rules only came into effect when he became the blackened."

open group

Danganronpa - Double-Edged Hope

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!