This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 3.1 "Never Let Me Go"

Topic » Night World 3.1 "Never..

2304 days 1 hour ago
RyanAndrews
*texts Martin.*
"im fine, see you tomorrow martin."
(ive gtg see you all next episode!)
2304 days 1 hour ago
SirNiceGuy
*Vernon is now in the car.*

"Alright, I'm ready to go."
2304 days 1 hour ago
Crocadilly
Jenna:
*smiles at Oliver, and the two of them start off into the night*
2304 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he hops in*
“I’m ready too it’s gonna be fun. At lets better than whatever happened tonight.”
2304 days 1 hour ago
SirNiceGuy
"Absolutely. Off we go!"

*driving to Vernon's place*
2304 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Txt back: i think one of victoria past cane to haunt her...
2304 days 1 hour ago
mildsalsa
**(End of posting for Season 3 Episode 1. Closing scenes to follow.)**
2304 days 1 hour ago
Finnick
(YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)
2304 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Came**)
2304 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
(Ayyy, great premiere! Nice job everyone  ❤️)
2304 days 1 hour ago
Symmetry888
(cant wait for brad to die horribly bc rebecca stabbed him with a cross for being a satanist)
2304 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
(woohoo! yay)
2304 days 1 hour ago
RyanAndrews
(i’m still here but i love the last post lol)
2304 days 1 hour ago
crush
(Omggg)
2304 days 1 hour ago
mildsalsa
Closing scenes:

August 27, 2018, 10:00 p.m. -- Hudson Residence --

Chance returns home from the memorial, throwing his coat on the rack by the door. He notices a red spot on the floor. He bends down and touches it, pulling back and examining his finger. “Is that blood?” He murmurs to himself.
        He stands up, walking down the hallway. “Dad?” He looks around and notices the kitchen light is on. “Dad, are you home?” He continues on to the kitchen, flicking on the hallway light as he walks.
https://media.giphy.com/media/4VFJtBjrIZT1K/giphy.gif
        He turns the corner and stops at the kitchen doorway. “Oh, god,” he sighs. “Dad,” he bites his lip. His father is sitting on the kitchen floor in his trenchcoat; he is crying and covered in red paint. Chance slowly walks towards his father and sits next to him. His father cries harder, leaning over and resting his head in Chance’s lap. Chance comforts his father, looking around at the red paint on the floor.

August 27, 2018, 10:30 p.m. -- Various Residences --

At their respective homes, Marc, Robby, Tessa, and Julie find the notes slipped into their belongings by Martin. Marc looks out his window, making sure nobody is looking in on him. Robby clenches his jaw and fist, crushing the note in his hand. Tessa rips up the note and screams into her pillow as to not wake her Aunt and Uncle. Julie lets a tear fall from her cheek, dropping the note on the ground.

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!