This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 3.1 "Never Let Me Go"

Topic » Night World 3.1 "Never..

2267 days 7 hours ago
mildsalsa
August 27, 2018, 10:30 p.m. -- Town Square --

Rebecca Clarke stands in center of Town Square. She is holding a white poster in her hand. She looks down at the poster: a picture of Tyler Jacobson with the words “THEY KILLED ME” printed in bold lettering. She looks up from the poster at the vandalized memorial. She narrows her eyes.

August 27, 2018, 10:30 p.m. -- Grant Residence --

Torrance is standing in his hallway staring at an empty space on the wall. He sighs and walks a few paces, bending down to open a drawer. He takes out a framed photo of Lindsey that his mom put away. He looks down at the photo for a few seconds, and walks back to the empty spot. He hangs the picture of Lindsey back on the wall, looking it over one last time before going to his room.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/8460940fa0168f8e497dcd6ea85e0fbe/tumblr_olxsejMBEI1qjikcao2_500.gif

August 27, 2018, 10:30 p.m. -- James residence --

Jenny is sitting in her car after the memorial, checking her numerous texts from Robby, who she hasn’t really been talking to. She sighs and tosses her phone in her purse. After a moment, she sees something pass her car window.
Jenny turns around, looking out her back window. She doesn’t notice anything and opens her car door. Madam Lynette stands in front of her. Jenny jumps out of fright, letting out a small yelp. Lynette grabs Jenny’s arm, attempting to pull her out of the car. Jenny shrugs her off, trying to climb into her passenger seat, reaching for her purse. “What the fuck?” She screams.
Lynette laughs to herself and grabs Jenny’s ankle, pulling her from the car. Jenny scratches her car seat as she is dragged out. Lynette pulls Jenny towards her. Jenny kicks and tries to scream. Lynette claps her hand over Jenny’s mouth, craning her neck and jabbing her fangs into her neck. Jenny’s eyes go wide.
2267 days 7 hours ago
mildsalsa
August 27, 2018, 12:00 a.m. -- Parkers Canyon High --

Lynette stands in front of the school, smoking.
Sophia emerges from the shadows and walks up to her. “I’m here,” she announces.
        “Right on time,” Lynette smiles. She approaches Sophia, but she backs away slowly. “Oh, don’t be frightened, my dear. It’s quite alright.”
        “What do you want?” Sophia looks up at her, but she tries not to look into her eyes.
        “I just wanted to have a chat,” Lynette shrugs. “That’s all.”
        “With me?” Sophia doesn’t sound convinced.
        Lynette smiles. “Of course with you,” she steps away from the building. “I often take an interest in young women such as yourself. I find it’s my duty to protect them, especially those without a mother.”
        “How do you know-” Sophia lingers off.
        “Never mind that,” Lynette waves it off. “I’m an intelligent woman, just like you. And we intelligent women need to stick together, don’t you think?” She turns to face Sophia, offering her a sweet smile.
        “Uhm,” Sophia shrugs. “Yeah, I guess so. Why me?”
        Lynette approaches her, leaning down to eye-level. “Because, Sophia, you’re special, whether you realize it or not. But I’m here to make sure you realize it.”
        Sophia nods. “Okay,” she smiles, reassured.
        “Now,” Lynette winks at her. “I was hoping I could get a small favor from you…”
2267 days 7 hours ago
mildsalsa
August 27, 2018, 12:30 a.m. -- Parkers Canyon High Underground --

Victoria is pacing around the empty pool space, looking at the haven she created for her vampires. Nina enters the pool, sitting down on her bed. Victoria rushes over to her.
        “Where have you been?” Victoria’s eyes are wide and flushed. “I was so worried about you.”
        “What?” Nina shrugs it off. “I was out partying. I met this super cute guy tonight, and we--”
        “Nina,” Victoria cuts her off. She starts to cry softly. “Nina, you can’t stay here anymore.”
https://78.media.tumblr.com/0b9184f6d3c70195fb302c2a5c436f4c/tumblr_mmahhk40iH1rhv0c3o1_500.gif
        Nina cocks her head to the side, confused. “What do you mean?” She blinks a few times. “I can’t go outside during the day.”
        “No,” Victoria shakes her head. “Not just here. In Parkers Canyon. You have to leave; you’re not safe here.”
        “What? Victoria, what’re you talking about?” Nina has started to cry as well. “I don’t understand what’s going on.”
        Victoria shakes her head and tries to choke down her tears. “I’ve set up an account for you.” She hands Nina a slip of paper. “I’m going to wire money to you first thing tomorrow, okay? But you have to go. I have to protect you, and this is the only way right now.”
        “But,” Nina swallows hard. “I don’t want to go. I don’t want to leave.”
        “Nina, you’ve suffered so much here already,” Victoria puts her hand on Nina’s knee. “I can’t let you suffer anymore, and I can’t promise it wouldn’t happen again if you’re here.”
        “No,” Nina shakes her head. “I won’t go.”
        Victoria lets out more tears, turning away for a second. She turns back to Nina and looks in her eyes, compelling her. “Nina. You’re going to leave town tonight. You won’t come back until I give you the go-ahead. Do you understand?”
        Reluctantly, Nina shakes her head, still crying. Victoria stands and walks past Nina’s bed, rolling a suitcase around to her. “I’ve packed your things for you.” She touches Nina’s cheek. “This is for your protection, Nina. I’m so sorry.” Victoria looks Nina in the eye again, compelling her. “Go.”
        Nina wipes her eyes, choking on her breath. “I’m going to miss you.” She grabs her suitcase and walks to the door. “Tell Austin I’ll miss him, too,” Nina smiles slightly and turns away, walking out into the stairwell.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4qwexFpSe1r1z5a3o2_500.gif

**(That’s it for the Season 3 Premiere of Night World! Thank you guys so much for showing up and being active. It’s so great to get into another season of this show, and we’re so glad to do it with all of you. Stay tuned for news on the next episode! Goodnight guys <3)**
2267 days 7 hours ago
Piddu
Nina </3
2267 days 7 hours ago
why am i crying in the club!!!!!
2267 days 7 hours ago
RyanAndrews
ninaaa don’t gooooooo
2267 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
D:
2267 days 7 hours ago
Logie56
(That Victoria/Nina scene makes me want to cry 😭😭)
2267 days 7 hours ago
crush
(Omggg I’m shook )
2267 days 7 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(i give it a GOOD/GOOD)
2266 days 21 hours ago
Katherinee_
(OMG the last scenes are so fucking good! Poor Jenny no!! I have a theory already! After Nina/Vic scene I was in tears! What a rollercoaster of emotions! Lynette is a savage bitch, I can't even think what her plans with Sophia are. She will force her to fuck with someone? Damn..  Be careful boys! )
1756 days 4 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
JENNY NOOOO! D:
1567 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
(BRING BACK NIGHT WORLD! GIVE US SEASON 3!!)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!