This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.4 "I Saw Goody Osburn with the Devil!"

Topic » Night World 2.4 "I Saw..

2408 days 20 hours ago
mildsalsa
(Have a goodnight you guys <3)
2408 days 20 hours ago
Mitsuki
(Shows up just in time for the closer smh)
2408 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"It's okay... we're all safe now. We can just relax... enjoy the show... get some rest..."

*pops the DVD in, he starts thinking to himself in his head*

^Alternate solution that I'd rather not bring up out loud. Emilia was supernatural, which was why she combusted. Killer was a monster slayer of some kind. Agh, that's crazy, but does it really matter if it sounds crazy? This place is crazy.^

*back to out-loud*

"Oh well... let's just sit here as friends. We're going to be okay."
2408 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
So that episode you had in homeroom today. Were you hungover? You said you didn't eat and everyone knows foods and liquids help with a hangover.
*Stops at the streetlight, waiting for the pedestrian sign to come up as cars drive by*
I'm guessing you don't really drink all that much?
2408 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(Aaaaaand that's my closing scene.)
2408 days 20 hours ago
Chicklet
(Have a goodnight everyone! Have fun Dan! Talk to you all soon!)
Lilly:
*goes with Marc to his room and goes to sleep*
2408 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*austin nods*
"Ya...... let's just try and make the day better...."
*he eats his ice cream*
2408 days 20 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:
*walking with Luke*
I didn't drink all that much at the party, I don't think.
*nudges him*
Don't worry about my little episode, it's much too late for that now. And I drink enough, thank you.
2408 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Chance sits and leaves his ice cream alone while watching the movie

(Sorry I had a total of like two scenes this episode. I was really busy. I thought I would be free but stuff kept popping up)
2408 days 20 hours ago
mildsalsa
(Gonna go ahead and close this episode for posting! Stay tuned for closing scenes!)
2408 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
(feel free to close, i assume they just take a nice quiet walk home lol)

^Too late?^
*Looks at her with a puzzled look*
^Shit, should I have checked in earlier^
*Continues walking home*
2408 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(I don't want it to end it's been fun ;-;)
2408 days 19 hours ago
mildsalsa
October 11, 2017, 8:00 p.m. - Noah’s house; Santa Clarita, California - (last semester)

Sophia lays back on Noah’s bed, laughing. “You know,” she turns over on her side, “this bed is a lot more comfortable than I remember it.”
        Noah approaches her on the bed. “Than you remember it?” He sets his knee on the bed. “When were you up here?”
        Sophia snickers to herself and puts her hand on Noah’s knee. “You don’t remember, do you?” She looks up at him. He doesn’t say anything; his face has dropped a bit. “With Todd? At your party last week? You told him he could use your bed?”
        Noah nods slowly. “Uhm, okay?” Sophia pulls him onto the bed.
        “It’s okay,” she offers. She leans up and kisses him. He is confused but kisses her back after a few seconds. “There you go,” she continues to kiss him, pulling him on top of her.
        He reaches up her thigh, and she lets out a quick giggle. She slides off her underwear and gives him a wink. “It’s okay,” she says again. Noah smiles and nods and continues. Sophia smiles. “Did you know what he was going to do to me up here?”
        Noah slows down, but he doesn’t stop altogether. “What?”
        Sophia flips the two of them so that she is on top. “I know you knew,” she spits at him. She continues moving on top of him as his eyes slowly begin to bleed. He tries to call out, breathe, anything, but he can’t. https://media.giphy.com/media/l378iW2htdg6faSs0/giphy.gif
        After a few moments, Sophia gets off of him and lays next to his dead body. Noah is bleeding from his eyes, mouth, and ears. Sophia begins to cry softly, wiping away the first tear that falls.
2408 days 19 hours ago
mildsalsa
March 9, 2018, 11:00 p.m. - Various locations; Parkers Canyon, California - (Montage)

Greer Residence: Emmaleigh is scrolling through her Twitter feed. Dolly walks through, offering a small smile. She gets out her phone and sends a text to Vernon, expressing excitement for their lunch date the next day. She looks at a picture of Oliver and turns to the couch he is staying on; he’s out for another run. Dolly turn back lays the picture face-down and continues upstairs. She lays down on her bed and looks out her window, staring at the Vincent’s home.

Gold Residence: Nina is sitting up in bed staring at a picture of her, Elijah, and Forest. She kisses Forest’s face through the frame and begins to cry. She hurls the picture across the room. https://media.giphy.com/media/cBUYpMYyf1p3W/giphy.gif
Down the hall, Victoria is reminiscing through an old yearbook. She stumbles across a picture of her and Emilia as cheerleaders at Parkers Canyon High in 1952. She touches the picture lightly and turns the page. Luna calls her to bed.

Korden Residence: Robby throws his hands up in the air, visibly upset with Jenny. She crosses her arms and turns away from him. He walks to her other side, still screaming; she looks down. https://i.imgur.com/KxWvdss.gif
Robby rolls his eyes and runs his hands through his hair. He walks across the room without looking back at Jenny.

Parkers Canyon Woods: Rye is running at full speed and rips off his shirt. His cheeks are flushed, and his eyes a welling with tears. He lets out a ferocious howl and transforms, never slowing his pace. Tessa joins next to him, running in wolf form as well.

Vincent Residence: Sheriff Vincent slams his hand on his desk, looking at all of the files regarding this serial killer case. He tosses the files off his desk, cursing to himself. http://www.theloop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/justin-1.gif
Upstairs, Luke is laying on his bed, probably thinking about all of the sex he passed up. Sophia is going through her phone, reading old texts from Martin. She sighs and plops the phone on her pillow.

Parkers Canyon Streets: Hadley is walking home, a heel broken off of her right shoe. A car approaches her, and she attempts to stop it. The car blares its horn and skids away from Hadley. She turns around, her makeup running down her face, and continues on her way home.

Applegate Residence: Austin and Vernon are sitting around Austin’s room. Vernon reads the text from Dolly and sends her a smiley face. He turns back to Austin, and they continue watching DVD’s.

Chang Residence: Marc holds Lilly tight as she sleeps. She turns over, pulling away from him. He glances over at her for a second before turning and staring at the ceiling.

Bello Residence: Accalia stares at herself in her mirror. She looks down at wrists and notices they have healed significantly. She smiles to herself.

Delano Residence: Torrance is staring down at the basement he found Accalia in. He turns back to the hallway and continues to Richard’s room. He turns back before entering the bedroom; he sits on the bed with Richard and gives him a kiss.
2408 days 19 hours ago
mildsalsa
March 10, 2018, 3:00 p.m. - Holmes residence -

“This is what you wanted to show me?” Chance mutters, turning the arrow around in his hands. “What is it?” He lightly taps the tip with his finger, and the blade burns him. He drops the arrow on the ground.
        “Careful,” Mr. Holmes picks up the arrow. “It’s more valuable than you realize; it’s from a very special stone.”
        “A stone?” Chance asks, clearly not impressed. “That’s it?”
        Mr. Holmes rolls his eyes and clutches the arrow. “Don’t be naive, child,” he spits. “This is going to change everything.” He ascends the stairs and ushers for Chance to follow him.
        “Where are we going?” Chance reluctantly marches up the stairs behind him.
        “Outside,” Mr. Holmes proclaims.
        Chance just nods. He follows Mr. Holmes to the back door. “Why, exactly?”
        Mr. Holmes grabs a bow from his cabinet. “We’re going to break the sun spell over this town,” he smirks. Chance doesn’t say anything but follows Mr. Holmes outside. He watches as the Thunderman draws his bow with the arrow and aims at the sky.
        Mr. Holmes shoots the arrow up; the arrow extends like lightning into the sky. Thunder cracks and electricity breaks across the sky.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DobNAfv9PY46c/giphy.gif

**(That’s a wrap on this episode! Thank you guys so much for coming back, it was so much fun to be doing this with you all again. You’re such a great cast! Stay tuned for updates regarding the date of the finale! <3)**

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!