This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.4 "I Saw Goody Osburn with the Devil!"

Topic » Night World 2.4 "I Saw..

2415 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
- Pulls up in front of my house and parks in the driveway, turning off the car and just sitting there for a moment before turning to Lilly -
     I love you, okay? Just know that. I mean, if one of those assholes comes after me.
2415 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
(I'm using the Twilight logic that supah toight clothes will transform with the wolf 😂😂)
2415 days 14 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Chance looks at them
"Who do you guys think killed her"
2415 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he nods and goes to get 4 bowls of ice cream they are everyone's fav f,avor because Austin just knows that lol*
2415 days 14 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(YES TESSA YOU GO GIRL)
2415 days 14 hours ago
Chicklet
Lilly:
*starts tearing up*
I love you so much.
*grabs his hand*
Nothing is going to happen to us. I promise.
2415 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
(Also I'm imagining Tess' wolf is smaller than the males, and is more built for dexterity and speed than brute force 😂😂)
2415 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Vernon isn't sure.*

"A trained killer, it has to be. That had to have taken planning... plus to somehow have arrows that set people on fire, not everyone probably has access to those. Probably male, too. Do you know anyone fitting that description?"

*that was a trick question, but he'll take an answer anyway; he accepts the bowl, thanking Austin for it*
2415 days 14 hours ago
mildsalsa
(closing in 5 mins!)
2415 days 14 hours ago
Piddu
*Walks over to Dolly*
Hey you heading home? I'm actually about to walk back right now.
2415 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*austin hands Chance and Nina a bowl and sits on the ground wrapping himself in a blamket*
"………"
^this town is fucked......^
2415 days 14 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Chance looks down again
"No... No I don't"
^Holmes...^
2415 days 14 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:
*looks up at Luke*
Oh, hey, yeah.
*nodding and smiling*
2415 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
- Gives her hand a light squeeze and kisses her -
     I sure hope so.

(Alrighty,  going to the movies. Amazing episode!!)
2415 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
(That was my closing scene for Tess, latah babes, I'll see y'all next ep! Or in the ooc comments of this one xDD baiiiii)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!