This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Antarctica Applications

Topic » Survivor: Antarctica..

1780 days 15 hours ago
IcyPenguin
First Name: penguin
Username: icypenguin
Color Level: yellow
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: of course I love spilling tea
Past Group Game Experience?: l and j survivor and cutthroat survivor
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: strategic because it’s how you win duh
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: yeah
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: yeah
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Sandra and Courtney because I’m sassy as fuck and don’t care what others think
Tell me why I should pick you?: because I’m not only gonna win but I’m gonna look fucking sexy while doing it
1780 days 13 hours ago
justdontevictme
First Name: Brien
Username: justdontevictme
Color Level: orange
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: maybe idk jk yes
Past Group Game Experience?: I have Plenty
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: strategic
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: yuppers
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: yup
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: idk I’d probably say lex
Tell me why I should pick you?: because I’m you’re best friend and I need something to play since I’m done trinity
1779 days 19 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Apps are closed!
1779 days 1 hour ago
dwipeouts
First Name: Dan
Username: dwipeouts
Color Level: Rosa Parks
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: Yes you know me
Past Group Game Experience?: on profile plus a few more that im too lazy to put on there
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: social
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Jeff Varner even tho im straight
Tell me why I should pick you?: Even tho i applied late you mailed my inbox twice in a row and i finally thought why not im not doing much this summer other than work

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!