This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Antarctica Applications

Topic » Survivor: Antarctica..

1778 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
First Name:
Username:
Color Level:
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.:
Past Group Game Experience?:
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?:
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?:
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?:
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?:
Tell me why I should pick you?:
1778 days 22 hours ago
pinkiepie512
First Name: Grace
Username: pinkiepie512
Color Level: Red
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: Uh of course I will!!! You know I already got those video confessionals locked and loaded!!!
Past Group Game Experience?: Oh hella lot lmao
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social cuz if you don鈥檛 talk to people or work well with them, then be prepared to say bye bye. They are the ones deciding your fate here.
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: Yasss!!!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: My phone鈥檚 ready!!!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Oh I think I鈥檓 like that Grace girl who鈥檚 on Survivor Season 45. 馃槈
Tell me why I should pick you?: UMMMM you鈥檙e gonna pick me because I am your fabulous and iconic wife who will slay. If you don鈥檛 cast me we鈥檙e divorcing!!! 馃槫馃槀
1777 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
First Name: Logan
Username: lhooper902976
Color Level: light green
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: definitely yes
Past Group Game Experience?: too much to name but, a few examples are bigben's survivor Comoros and Jamaica and Julian's Survivor Namibia
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: strategic since you need to know ehen is the right time to make a move.
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Rupert Boneham since both from Indiana and are grntle until you press our buttons.
Tell me why I should pick you?: You should pick me since I'm going to have a fun, loyal,  and adventurous  gameplay.
1777 days 1 hour ago
MarthaSpeaks
First Name: Alison
Username: MarthaSpeaks
Color Level: Yellow
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: You'll have to cast me and find out.
Past Group Game Experience?:

[10th Place/10th Voted Out] Danz's Survivor 3: Bolivia - "9-1 voted out by Noah, Leanna, Imogen, Harvin, Leo, Josh, Jake, Amanda, & Philip," http://www.tengaged.com/group/7351 (1) (Juror # 1 - Voted Leanna) [20 Castaways]

[6th Place/8th Voted Out] Winner & Prez's Survivor 7: Faroe Islands - "4-2 voted out by Mel, Mario, Sim, & FireDragon," www.tengaged.com/group/5344 (Juror # 4 - Voted Fire Dragon) [16 Castaways]
- Hero of the Season

[10th Place/8th Voted Out] ItsOfficial's Survivor 3: South Africa - "8-1-1-1 voted out by Mickle, Yogi, Chip, & Austin," (Cursed Idol twist doubled my 4 votes to 8 votes) http://www.tengaged.com/group/7410 (3) (Juror # 2 - Voted Yogi) [18 Castaways]
- Underdog of the Season Nominee
- Entertainment Award Winner

Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Strategic. You can't win if you aren't sitting next to the right people.

There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: Yes.

Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes.

What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Sean Kenniff because I try to give everyone a fair chance when voting.

Tell me why I should pick you?: You invited me.
1775 days ago
Wade
First Name: wade
Username: wade
Color Level: black
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: yeah I will
Past Group Game Experience?: burgers bb, YouTube survivor top model etc etc
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: physical cause it鈥檚 no use you good at strategizing or socializing but u lose challenges
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: uhm I guess馃様
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?:yippee
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Rupert grrrrrrrr cause his loyal
Tell me why I should pick you?: how many South Africans are u gonna have in your cast ? None unless u pick me ..let鈥檚 put some African flavor on this and also , I look cute
1773 days 20 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
First Name: Gabriel
Username: gabrieltrezza
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.:
Past Group Game Experience?: YES!
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: I think it's social bc if you're not social how the hell will you get people to strategize and make moves?????
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: YES
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: I would say Abi Maria? She is loyal as fuck but she can't hide her feelings like me!
Tell me why I should pick you?: I don't know why you should pick me.... I am fun and pretty active!
1773 days 20 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
1773 days 19 hours ago
myiel
First Name: Yoshi
Username:Myiel
Color Level:Blood
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.:YES
Past Group Game Experience?: only one and that was BBUK
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social because I suck at the other two and I like making new friends
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: YES
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?:YES
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: None because I'm original baby!
Tell me why I should pick you?: Because I'm sugar spice and everything nice!!!!
1773 days 19 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
First Name: Ryan
Username: AdamLovesEverything
Color Level: Brown
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: yes
Past Group Game Experience?: on profile
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Strategy. I don鈥檛 tend to rely physically or socially
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Tony, I鈥檓 very erratic and unpredictable.
Tell me why I should pick you?: I鈥檒l have fun with this season. If I win, I win. If I lose, I lose.
1772 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
First Name: tim
Username: lionsden121
Color Level: tv
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: sure
Past Group Game Experience?: -_-
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: physical cuz thats what im the best at
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: ye
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: ye
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: purple kelly cuz ill be robbed of editing
Tell me why I should pick you?: cuz u begged me
1772 days 18 hours ago
boicam77
First Name: Cam
Username: boicam77
Color Level: Silver... for now
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: This will be the only group game I apply for so yeah!
Past Group Game Experience?: A lot, I mean all the gg鈥檚 ive played are on my front page.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: all are important in their own ways but social is to me because you NEED to have good jury management.
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: Absolutely!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes, I use my phone for everything anyways.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Cirie Fields because I always get robbed af.
Tell me why I should pick you?: You should pick me because I am on Tengaged a lot and I am very dedicated when I want to be. I promise to not disappoint, I hope.
1772 days 16 hours ago
noobsmoke13
First Name: Livington
Username: noobsmoke13
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: Most likely, yes!
Past Group Game Experience?: check profile
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: social because a lot of times it matters more how you make someone feel rather than how well you do in challenges or how masterful your gameplay is. A jerk who was strategic doesn't win!
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: YUP
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes!!!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Nick Wilson, a recent example, due to our similar backstories and I think I have the same capacity to be crafty and work from the bottom
Tell me why I should pick you?: I feel like I will be able to be a unique player to the season and I am currently on a premerge run I would like to end!
1771 days 20 hours ago
Christian37
First Name: Christian
Username: Christian37
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: Yes
Past Group Game Experience?: Everything is on my profile
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social. Its important to make good relations with the cast so they can trust you.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Tyson Apostal. Charming yet an good player when motivated.
Tell me why I should pick you?: Every story has an hero, every story has an villian. Then you have all the people in between. You should pick me because im a vital part of a story yet to be told.
1771 days 19 hours ago
LockerAmi
First Name:Ami
Username:LockerAmi
Color Level:Orange
Past Group Game Experience?: Yess!
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?:Definitely social cus if you can't connect you're the first few out period!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Maybe Morgan McLeod, Bitchy when I need to be but still a gameplayer. <3
Tell me why I should pick you?: Because I a self-proclaimed icon lol jk I'm gonna play to win and whoever's in my way will feel the rath of Ami
1770 days 22 hours ago
Bulldozer24
First Name: Danny
Username: Bulldozer24
Color Level: blue
Will you be active if cast? Such as sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc.: yes!
Past Group Game Experience?: A lot!
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: social
There will be a mixture of live and non-live comps. Are you okay with that?: yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Tyson, I know I can be social yet pose a threat both physically and mentally
Tell me why I should pick you?: Because I won one of ur series in the first gen and I want to see if I can redeem another title
1770 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Cast me

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!