This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Second Chances Confessionals

1757 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh B. [Bananier Tribe]

Tim is gone

Everyone abondoned me, but sometimes you must lose to ultimately win. I no longer have the looming presence of me and Tim together. Now I may be viewed as a free agent, which I am.

Before the vote Ross came to me and said he’s voting Tim, but he has plans to make power moves against James/Justin with me and that he wants to work with me. Jimmy now wants to make moves with me, as does james.

I still have my Jogie alliance, and some other avenues

Tris told me many messages of purple wanting Tim out and me out after. I see you purple, you may think you have the numbers now and have that glimmering path now... but all that glimmers is not gold
1757 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh B. [Bananier Tribe]

The game changes quickly. When one threat falls, another emerges. I have quickly aligned myself with two unlikely people. Jimmy and Lorenzo. I confessed to lorenzo that I voted him. He understood. But it is Jimmy doing a lot of heavy lifting. Hes a smart guy, and hes working hard. I want hard workers on my side.

Right now, I have many people who are going to need me in their plans. James and Justin are in hot water tonight, but id like to see Purple go. I seem to be in everyones plans except his.
1756 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan M. [Bananier Tribe]

Losing Tim definitely sucks, but we can find a way to move past it. I don’t think the original group of four will work the way I wanted it to, but Josh let me know Jimmy approached him already about an alliance between themselves + Lorenzo, with Josh throwing my name into the mix as a possibility. Six people voted together last tribal, meaning we need to have some conversations and try to see if they didn’t just come together as a voting block for the time being out of convenience.
1756 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Bananier Tribe]

So coming into this season I was surprised that I did not really have a bigger target on my back. I have been to the final tribal council before and I almost won the whole thing, this is something that I think will come up sooner rather than later. Like Will, for example, got 15th both times he has played so far.

Then you had Dan, who made the Final 4 his season, getting voted out unanimously right before the merge. I am trying not to make myself a physical threat but not look like too much of a failure to keep a smaller target on me. Tim made the Final 5 and, of course, was just voted out. I did not realize that Josh was also a runner-up, that could make things a bit more interesting. Christian was another runner-up who got voted out early.

After the first challenge and tribal council, there really is not much that I learned. Paul and Ty looked like threats and then were the first two to lose. From my season Jasoi and Tris may have voted against me at some point, but I'm not sure and would be willing to work with them as a result but they have yet to reach out. I had 12 votes cast against me in total in Ireland and still had a seat at the FTC, but apparently it is more respectful to have less votes against you. This time around I already carry 2 votes with me at least. This early on, I think Josh is a threat to win (as I am), but he is my closest ally and there is no sense taking a shot at him this early. I honestly thought people would view Ross as a better competitor and more people would vote for him, but Tim clearly got on a lot of peoples' bad sides. I hope not voting him out does not cost me tonight.
1756 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Bananier Tribe]

Labadee's tribal councils were pretty useless other than telling us how close the survivors from that tribe would be. What did tell me something is the majority alliance that is obviously out there. Apparently they want to go after me next which makes it sound like Lorenzo is their leader.

My allies went after Lorenzo at the first tribal council but we didn't have the votes and I wasn't convinced at the time that he was our best move. However, how things change in a day's time. He almost wins immunity and is extremely suspicious given the information I am hearing.

I can't speak to idols or anything like that, except that if I find one we just might be able to topple this terrible idea of an alliance. Apparently, Jimmy has an idol, which would save me and probably take out one of those 6, but will that be enough to turn the tide or just delay it? This feels like Ireland all over again tbh.
1754 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #11 - "This feels like Ireland all over again" - Alison D.

-x-
Jimmy D. (Jacadeux) - Zendaya
Logan M. (Logie56) - Zendaya
James R. (J2999) - Alison
Lorenzo R. (kingLiam) - Zendaya
Livingston H. (noobsmoke13) - Alison
Josh B. (Joshbb17) - Zendaya
Justin L. (BeastBoy) - Alison
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - James
Zendaya H. (purplebb4) - Alison
Ross B. (Ross56) - Alison
Tris A. (TMAN54445) - Alison

[JACMEL IDOL USED ON LORENZO]
[BANANIER IDOL USED ON ALISON]

Alison ==> 6 (IDOLED)
Zendaya ==> 4
James ==> 1
1754 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 12
===
1754 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jimmy D. [Bananier Tribe]

In those last moments before votes were being read, Lorenzo was telling me he 100% was getting the votes, and that it was Alison who was throwing him under the bus... as the microseconds ticked by and I didn't see her playing that idol, I panicked and played the sucker, lol
1754 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Lorenzo R. [Bananier Tribe]

https://youtu.be/wu7_ASgEGHA
1754 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Bananier Tribe]

Ok so last tribal was so annoying. I got my vote on Alison as I wanted, though of course she just had to have an idol.

I really did fear leaving when I saw the first vote for me, though I just assume that was Alison, then the votes fell on Zendaya, who was basically my closest ally.

Ultimately I was grateful I didn’t idol her like I considered otherwise I’d have idoled myself out lmfao.

Logan had came to me with the idea to vote Zendaya, and I turned it down, but evidently they still went for it.

Sad he left, but I suppose rather him than me xo
1754 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

So I have been wanting to work with Ross/Tris. I really did. I asked Ross to share the clue with me, he claimed he didn't see my message in time but would give me the clue. He finally gave me the clue...

Dark Green - Red

… :(

So he can't possibly know that I have the idol, or that I know full well he just lied to me. I can't trust him. I REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY didn't want to vote for Tris, but now I don't see any way out of it. If Ross had told me the truth, I probably would have wound up using the idol on Tris. But this was a test, and he failed. If he can't tell the truth about this, then I can't believe him on anything. I also have something I can legitimately target someone for, so that's a great thing. lol.

But RIP Tris, … I'm not sure how to make this all work.
1754 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

oh man, I just really wish I had played my idol. I hate having an idol.
1754 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I still don't want to vote Tris. But I feel like I've invested in Alison, and that I have her ear more than most people. I feel like voting her out would be throwing away someone important to me and my game.

I'm asking around, trying to come up with other options, but all I seem to get are lies. Here's what I WANT to happen.

Josh and I pair up with Ross and Tris. I vote out Alison, we vote out Lorenzo, we vote out James, we vote out Justin, we vote out Logan, we vote out Livingston, and boom, we're at F4. Getting that up off the ground is proving to be difficult because Josh is suddenly not responding/available, and Ross is in a different time zone and seems to already be in the mindset that the rocks are happening, and also he lied to me and I'd be temporarily siding with Justin who also keeps lying to me. I'm like, BITCH, I'm TRYING TO MAKE THE ROCKS NOT HAPPEN. LLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIISTEN TO MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Justin has lied to me, Ross has lied to me, i'm in a pickle. I knew Alison was the vote, could have played an idol, but idoling out Tris just didn't feel right. We would be in control rn, I guess, but I'm less and less a fan of Lorenzo and going deep into the game with him is like... unappealing.

But I just spent two idols investing in these same people so like, go me.

I think going to rocks might just be the way to go. I'll hope I'm still here, I'll hope we can change the vote from Tris to James or Justin, and then either be in majority or use the idol and get on the merry-go-round again.
1754 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #12 - "In a Pickle" - Jimmy D.

-x-
Jimmy D. (Jacadeux) - Tris
Logan M. (Logie56) - Tris
Lorenzo R. (kingLiam) - Tris
Josh B. (Joshbb17) - Tris
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - Tris
Tris A. (TMAN54445) - Alison

[NO IDOLS PLAYED]

Alison ==> 5
Tris ==> 5

-x-
Jimmy D. (Jacadeux) - Alison
Logan M. (Logie56) - Tris
Lorenzo R. (kingLiam) - Tris
Josh B. (Joshbb17) - Tris

Alison ==> 5
Tris ==> 3
1754 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 13
===

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!