This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Second Chances Confessionals

1767 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Labadee Tribe]

So last vote Paul left. It is what it is, I could have worked with him, but my allies wanted him gone, as I am in a 4 person alliance with Justin, Will N. and Ryan. So Paul left yeah.

We then get to immunity, and my tribe get demolished. Literally everyone targeted us straight from the word go, honestly I suspect Pokepat pm'ed everyone to target us! Scandalous. So yeah we get absolutely destroyed, and lose again!

Since then, for like the first time ever in a long term game, I FOUND AN IDOL.
Honestly despite us having no clues I suspected Pokepat to tell tell me it was found!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ea49454532a394d02c4f61d90a7c7362/tumblr_nhrjgwdRhp1u4mldxo1_400.gif

But boom I snag the idol and that is just amazing. Gives me an extra security blanket for the game which is awesome.

Now my group of 4 are staying solid. I honestly really like Ty, and personally I would prefer for Jesse to leave over him, but they all want Ty, so I honestly have to just go with that as no point causing rifts this early y'know?

Ty should be leaving with 4 votes, and Jesse receiving 1, but I suppose we will see!

Hoping for a swap soon, as despite having a kinda strong tribe in my opinion, we are just losing and I cannot let that happen too frequently, I do not need a Canary Islands 2.0 when I attend every premerge tribal! But I suppose we will see.

So with that being said, tonight I, unfortunately, vote for TY. Good guy, good mate honestly, but everyone wants him gone and no point me going against my allies this early, literally 20 people remain so yeah! :(
1767 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #2 - "Scandalous" - James R.

-x-
Immunity: Jacmel, Kokoye
Eliminated: Ty M. (J0K3R) 5-1
-x-
James R. (J2999) - Ty
Ty M. (J0K3R) - Jesse
Justin L. (BeastBoy) - Ty
Ryan L. (RL10) - Ty
Jesse V. (Marvel52) - Ty
Will N. (hellomynameis347) - Ty

[NO IDOLS USED]

Jesse ==> 1
Ty ==> 5 (ELIMINATED)
1767 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 3
===
1767 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tim M. [Jacmel Tribe]

ast season I played with absolutely 0 social game as an experiment. I got 5th...but i had 0 chance at winning the season obviously.

This season, I will try my best to take the crown this time.

Right now...I like half my tribe, and I don't like the Labadee tribe. So my goal is to win every challenge I can so I don't go home, and that Labadee goes home..

First two challenges are a go. and two labadee are gone

Cast from High trust to low trust
1 josh...obviously funny thing is we didnt even talk that we both applied for this lol
2dwipeouts i think me and dan can work together long term question is can josh
3 logie? we've worked but not for a while

For my tribe I've talked to ross and jimmy hopefully I can stay safe.

target list
martha speaks just tried to vote me out
purple i really just dont like him
barbra is a multi of someone i dont like
beastboy dont really like him
will have yet to work with him dont see it changing
1765 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan L. [Labadee Tribe]

What a useless tribe we have here, just needed one more person and we could've won, but no, these dumb returnees can do nothing but just watch the other tribes come away with the win. If I had a choice, I would vote all 3 of them out tbh.
1765 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tris A. [Kokoye Tribe]

I wonder who's 19th oh I know not me
1765 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Labadee Tribe]

SOBS WE LOST LMAO

Literally in the TEN premerge tribals in my ~Garrison~ Pokepat survivor history , I have attended ALL 10 HJSVAKDABVSJC

So like I did sorta snap in the puzzle, I got the FASTEST time of all, but only 2 of my tribe sent which sucks.

I trust my core four of Justin, Ryan and Will that we are all doing Jesse. I know Will will, and I trust him because where there's a Will there's a way (to the end and to victory hopefully xd)!

Also knowing I have the idol in my back pocket is just FANTASTIC considering there is a decent chance of a swap.

I do not know if I want a swap. Despite my tribe being DEMOLISHED, I do feel in a good position. The fact of the matter is if we lost again I THINK it would be Ryan who left 3-1, then I'd be the 2-1 swing between Justin and Will in my opinion.

I suppose we will see how everything plays out tonight, but I trust my core four. Absolutely no reason for us to target each other right now when we are LITERALLY in the numbers.

I want people's blood on my hands. Just kidding in reality I will eventually start strategically thinking about jury votes, but currently it just seems best to stay with majority and that is what I am doing!

So tonight I vote JESSE. Sorry mate, only one not in the core alliance on the tribe. Trust my group, however there is always a possibility you were saved until last for a reason with that reason being 2 are gonna flip.

I am trusting them, and I know I am honestly a benefit for their games at the moment so giving me 19th over a seemingly inactive would be sorta idiotic!

Ok why am I making it *that* deep I'm literally not leaving LMAO. Jesse is. I hope. Ok peace out x
1765 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #3 - "What a useless tribe we have here" - Ryan L.

-x-
Immunity: Jacmel, Kokoye
Eliminated: Jesse V. (Marvel52) 5-0
-x-
James R. (J2999) - Jesse
Justin L. (BeastBoy) - Jesse
Ryan L. (RL10) - Jesse
Jesse V. (Marvel52) - Self-Vote
Will N. (hellomynameis347) - Jesse

[NO IDOLS USED]

Jesse ==> 5 (SELF-VOTE) (ELIMINATED)
1765 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 4
===
1765 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jasoi A. [Kokoye Tribe]

So Logan dragged me livingston and christain to an alliance which im proud of that! However I told dan our target now he wants to know who said Josh.
1765 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan M. [Kokoye Tribe]

Tonight was the first challenge I could actually attend, Kokoye got decimated because it was speed and that’s not our strong suit compared to players like James and Tim. I’ve managed to pull together an alliance consisting of myself, Jasoi, Christian and Livingston. I don’t know how Livingston personally feels about it yet because everything came together quickly, but Josh is our target as of the moment, plus Tris will vote along with Christian so we have his number. I realize anything’s possible, you should never feel completely safe in this game. I obviously don’t mean to rush things, the process of putting together a group of different individuals who each have a certain sense of wavering loyalty takes tons of work though.
1765 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dan C. [Kokoye Tribe]

Jasio is the Lord of Idiots
1764 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan M. [Kokoye Tribe]

Tonight was the first challenge I could actually attend, Kokoye got decimated because it was speed and that’s not our strong suit compared to players like James and Tim. I managed to pull together an alliance consisting of myself, Jasoi, Christian and Livingston, which I already regret because Jasoi’s a loose cannon and already losing his shit. They talked about wanting Josh out for this round, I’ve played with him before and feel a strong connection present between us. Jasoi is most likely who I want gone first out of my fellow tribe members. Josh told me he could bring Dan into the fold, plus Livingston seems like a number I can count on to vote with us if it keeps his name out of anybody’s mouth. Shit’s about to hit the fan, I can smell it 💩 💩.
1764 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Christian M. [Kokoye Tribe]

Im voting Dan.

It originally would be Josh but Dan just had to get involved in our buisness. Dont walk where you are not allowed to enter dude. You crossed our border.
1764 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Christian M. [Kokoye Tribe]

Im voting Jasoi.

You know like he is really crazy. He would eventually go mad and burn our tribe down. Better just get him out before he creates too much chaos.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!