This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Second Chances Confessionals

1737 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Bananier Tribe]

OK I might've gone done fucked up lmfao.

SO in Canary Islands, Ross and I's original season, I was the reason Ross left when he did.

My plan, over a year later, is to be the reason he leaves once again.

So after immunity, a bit like the Jimmy vote, I message everyone to vote Ross.

Initially I was doing this with possible intention to flip that to Josh, BUT he told me he wants to go to the end with me. I don't know if that is true or not, but he's on the same wavelength as me tonight sooooo!

Lorenzo for reasons isn't getting behind it, nor is Tris. BUT like Tris wants Lorenzo, and Livingston is solid with Josh and I so that lands at a 3-2-1 vote for Ross to leave.

Ross has now gone to call a 'tribe meeting' to basically brand Josh and I as a duo that aren't working together though we need to be split up. I don't know what I think honestly.

I'm just trying to ensure Ross has 3 votes tonight, then whatever happens, happens.

I do feel bad as I genuinely like him, but I know out of the players excluding Josh, Ross is the biggest threat.

So, unfortunately, with a heavy heart, I am voting ROSS tonight. Good luck buddy, whatever is meant to be will be.
1735 days ago
Pokepat
* note to all people coming in from reunion *

I did not finish the episode titles yet BUT there are no more confessionals to be posted so the final 2 episode titles will be posted on the sheets when I get time!

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!