This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Second Chances Confessionals

1753 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan M. [Orange Tribe]

I’m not entirely positive whether this will be my last message for the season, double elimination two tribe twist from the auction is destined to royally fuck me over unless Tris follows through with blindsiding Ross and Livingston completes his punishment, so he can be pulled in for majority. Wish me luck, I’ll need it for sure! Won’t give up until Pat snuffs my torch. The theme of this season HAS been second chances, so you never know ;).
1753 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Green Tribe]

Ok time for a large catchup, been away for the weekend hence no proper confessional.

OK let's start with ZENDAYA's boot, truly truly tragic.

I do not think I have ever came closer to idoling myself out.

Like, had I been on laptop I'd have probably idoled him, just I was out so on phone and did not have the effort to type something really LMFAO.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/197331be2fb9e8549866afa683e8ee08/tumblr_mmo3nnz4pG1s69mnlo5_250.gif

Logan HAD proposed to me about voting Zendaya, but I said no. Shame they did it ://

HOWEVER I MIGHT have got an idol wasted unintentionally. I told Lorenzo he wasn't getting votes, then I suppose he somehow inferred that he WAS, as after Jimmy idoled him and he received nothing he came to my pms confused and I was like "errrrr I said you WEREN'T receiving votes ??"

Then BOOM. The QUEEN of the game, MARTHASPEAKS SPOKE and played her idol. I literally DIED like truly nothing more iconic.

So 6 votes , ALISON DOES NOT COUNT!, I then see the seventh is for me. I rapidly died but then quickly came back to life as I knew that would be Alison's vote and I was gonna stay, like I did not see ALL four of Jimmy, Josh, Logan and Lorenzo flipping on me at F11.

So boom, Zendaya leaves 6*-4-1, imagine if i idoled myself out to MARTHA's vote of all people, I TRULY cannot name anything better.

https://i.imgur.com/fOdwqtP.gif

Ok so welcome to final 10.

I know the votes are really 5-5, and I, for the 3/3 time this merge, take the lead of the vote. Because I know of my loyalties, I want Alison gone still. I tell my 5 to for some reason like "at a revote they probably wouldn't save her". The main reason would be I hoped for rocks then I don't have to lose a jury vote. Like I was told Jimmy was targeting me but I just had to keep him because I knew odds said my side is more likely to flip at revote then the other.

Anyway revote comes, I seriously am expecting Tris to leave 5-3 as I thought my side was less solid. ALISON LEAVES 5-3. I HOWLED. I still don't know who flipped, but it is FANTASTIC LMAO. I'm truly running this joint at the moment.

Then, Garrison Pokepatrick 'chatzies' one day tribes. Not my cup of tea. On my tribe it's allegedly 2 from my side, king Justin and myself, vs 3 from the other side: Jimmy, Josh, Lorenzo.

So when I talk to the 3 I'm trying to hint to Justin not having an idol, as I really doubt he does, but also like I know I have the LaBADee idol and most likely his new tribe's was taken when he got there, AND I don't think he has had an idol clue for new merge one.

So I'm told by them all the vote should be Justin. Now with Justin I'm planning to take out Jimmy. I have proposed a deal to Josh of like some random F3 with Justin and myself (actually I should inform Justin of this LMFAO). He isn't against it. Though I also know from a previous game confessional Josh views me as a massive gamebot LMFAO so I do quake at that :((((

But yeah, Justin and I are voting Jimmy, with the hope that Josh will too. I just hope Josh thinks my F3 deal, which I said we can grab Lorenzo, assuming Jimmy and Logan leave, Logan's being just due to a 3-1 minority ?, and 4-3 Livingston/Ross/Tris, which I suppose I wouldn't be against, is great and good enough for him to vote with us tonight.

My ways with the idol: If Josh tells me he isn't doing Jimmy, and I am told by like Lorenzo they are voting ME, then I will probably play the idol on JUSTIN.

If they say nothing period I just don't play it.

I highly doubt I will be playing it on myself, I guess we will see how cards fall upon tribal.

But yeah, I vote for JIMMY tonight. A great guy, he really is. But... he is a comp beast (wow another thing I need to tell Josh lmaooooo), a social threat, and most importantly he is targeting me - not very Garrison of him - so he has gots to go.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/27c3wLsSmBJk8LTnvh/giphy.gif

This game isn't about making friends, I N
1753 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh B. [Green Tribe]

When this merge started, I truly wanted to work with people who were loyal and stick it out with them. But times change, and loyalties fall. Jimmy has been wheeling and dealing with so many people, playing idols, flipping on people, and that’s not the road I want to go down.

I need to change my destiny in this game, and I need threats in this game. I intended on voting Justin, and I told jimmy that James and Justin were after him, and he ran straight to Justin, therefore throwing me UTB. it’s time for me to change the course of this game.

Beware the ides of March, The time is nigh for you Jimmy.
1753 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Green Tribe]

This game isn't about making friends, I NEED that [numbers] advantage.

https://i0.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/survivor-cagayan-sarah-lacina-perfect.gif
1752 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #13 - "This game isn't about making friends" - James R.

-x-
Immunity: Josh B. (Joshbb17)
Eliminated: Logan M. (Logie56) 3-1
Eliminated: Justin L. (BeastBoy) 3(0)-1-1 / 2-1
-x-
Logan M. (Logie56) - Ross
Livingston H. (noobsmoke13) - Unable to Vote
Ross B. (Ross56) - Logan
Ross (Extra Vote) - Logan
Tris A. (TMAN54445) - Logan

Logan ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
Ross ==> 1

-x-
Jimmy D. (Jacadeux) - James
James R. (J2999) - Jimmy (Idol)
Lorenzo R. (kingLiam) - Justin
Josh B. (Joshbb17) - Jimmy (Idol)
Justin L. (BeastBoy) - Jimmy (Idol)

[REHIDDEN BANANIER IDOL USED ON JIMMY]

Jimmy ==> 3 (IDOLED)
James ==> 1
Jimmy ==> 1

-x-
Jimmy D. (Jacadeux) - James
Lorenzo R. (kingLiam) - Justin
Josh B. (Joshbb17) - Justin

James ==> 1
Justin ==> 2 (ELIMINATED)
1752 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 14
===
1752 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Bananier Tribe]

Honestly I don't even care, I could not have played last round any better.

So, I tell Justin we should vote Jimmy because #threat.

I then go to Josh, as I was aware he was looking to flip, and I propose that he can make F3 with Justin and I if he flipped and voted Jimmy. I then say that if he wanted next round, assuming Logan went - which he unfortunately did - that Justin and I could vote with Josh and Lorenzo to like 4-3 the 'trio' of Livingston/Ross/Tris.

See though I KNEW this was not happening, the feud of Justin/Lorenzo which wanted each other out since the game began was not making it past half way of the merge working together.

Jimmy then asks why I targeted him, which screams Josh told him as I know my guy Justin would not have. Then I tell Jimmy about the fact I knew he wanted to push the vote from Tris to me at F10. Jimmy THEN tells me he isn't leaving tonight, and sends the location of the RE-HIDDEN merge idol. I tell him I'm not leaving either, after I know he is voting me.

At this point, Josh and Justin have said they are voting Jimmy. Lorenzo said he was voting Justin. I know this is gonna be 3-1-1, so now I primarily focus on my bond with JOSH.

I don't want to play my idol, so I ensure he is as comfortable with me as possible so he would save me.

Vote comes. Jimmy PLAYS an idol. Josh stuck to his word and voted with Justin and I. I now have to message Josh ASAP, Justin still not online, and Josh said he is saving me. I quickly brush past Lorenzo, call him my saviour and stuff despite knowing what was happening the entire time, and boom he saves me. 2-1 I stay.

I AM sad Justin left as he was my guy, now I am the only original LaBADee left.

Jimmy loses another idol, I don't think it is possible for him to have ANOTHER? But I truly do not know. I know I have one, unsure where the other lies.

Jimmy and I spoke and we mutually agreed about how it was unfortunate we were targeting someone we really liked, HOWEVER I do think this means if he leaves I have a decent shot at his jury vote.

So literally I have a complete crapshoot at the immunity challenge. Literally all my submissions were guesses on what OTHERS would perceive, which was amazing. I literally was only called out for social threat which FOUR players were, and likely to brag - which again FOUR players were.

Second individual immunity win!
https://i.gifer.com/26Le.gif

This could not have came at a better time though, as now Jimmy and I have an outright plan to target each other.

Immediately afterwards, I messaged Josh, I messaged Livingston, I messaged Lorenzo, I messaged Ross, I messaged Tris. In all them messages I said I am voting Jimmy tonight. IF he has another advantage I will howl, but I cannot face the repercussion!

I just hope Jimmy does leave tonight, as afterwards I feel like the view is:

- Trio of Livingston / Ross / Tris , despite this not even necessarily being an outright trio.
- Myself / Josh / Lorenzo.

I forwarded a message from Jimmy saying he wanted to target Lorenzo to Lorenzo.

Also, most of my answers in immunity regarding a THREAT I answered ROSS. Why did I answer Ross? Because out of that trio, ROSS is the biggest threat. :)

I like Ross very much, I really do, but after Jimmy hopefully leaves, my target will become Ross I think.

At this point I think my best odds at F3 consist of Livingston/Tris, or Lorenzo and Livingston/Tris.

Whilst I know now I am making myself a huge threat, considering:
- Created 4 person alliance Day 1, ran with it until swap.
- Along with Zendaya, caused Tim's voteoff.
- Along with Zendaya, figured a majority to vote Alison.
- Along with Ross, voted Alison AGAIN as I knew a revote flip would be on the cards.
- Didn't say no to Lorenzo voting Justin, as despite adoring him I knew he was fucked either way unless I idoled him in which way I was fucked.
1752 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

My issue with voting Josh or Lorenzo off is I feel like that would be completely sabotaging them after all they have helped me with. It truly is a cutthroat game though. I suppose we will see.

But yes I feel lowkey in control, and I honestly have no harm with making myself the biggest threat going into final 5, considering I hopefully have an idol. Honestly I would not mind pulling a Natalie Anderson, if Josh/Lorenzo got 6th and Jimmy got 7th, and play my idol on one of them at F5, to like 3*-2 Ross or something. But who knows. One vote at a time really.

This game isn't about making friends, I NEED that advantage - as Sarah once said x
1752 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh B. [Bananier Tribe]

Wow if jimmy could’ve done the correct move yet completely fuck up at the same time, he surely did it. That idol play solidified Justin going home, and it may have made me one of james’ sole options left in this game. Me and Lorenzo see eye to eye right now. I developed a plan with him.

I see three threats right now. Jimmy, James, and Ross. Each has to go. We need each one to go while using eachother.

If jimmy is going to be a unanimous vote here, it will be okay. There’s no need to formulate a coalition of a 4 person alliance putting ourselves at risk. We get rid of jimmy here and then and Lorenzo plant seeds. These seeds will be planted in james and ross’ heads. We get them against eachother. We join one and then vote off the other right after.

This will get us to a final4 of me Lorenzo Livingston and tris. If I can play this right, I think I can win this. It’s a long way to go, but I know the road I want to play
1752 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Okay so like I alluded to in my confessional last night, I have messaged everyone to vote Jimmy.

At the moment I am just telling anyone whatever they want to hear.

Livingston says he is down.
Ross says he is down.
Lorenzo says he is down.

That IS majority, but I need to keep pushing.

Going to message Josh now.

Tris said he would, then he said he wouldn't, now he said he would after I told him I wasn't voting him out all game, which is ideally the plan as I think he would be a good choice for me to sit next to at the Final 3 at the moment.

Not sure who Jimmy is voting, but hey at least it isn't me!

So yeah, I vote JIMMY tonight.

We have a great personal relationship, great guy, but it's a game decision, I need to make the move before he strikes thoroughly.
1752 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #14 - "The Road I Want to Play" - Josh B.

-x-
Immunity: James R. (J2999)
Eliminated: Jimmy D. (Jacadeux) 5-1-1
-x-
Jimmy D. (Jacadeux) - Lorenzo
James R. (J2999) - Jimmy
Lorenzo R. (kingLiam) - Ross
Josh B. (Joshbb17) - Jimmy
Livingston H. (noobsmoke13) - Jimmy
Ross B. (Ross56) - Jimmy
Tris A. (TMAN54445) - Jimmy

Jimmy ==> 5 (ELIMINATED)
Ross ==> 1
Lorenzo ==> 1
1752 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 15
===
1751 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh B. [Bananier Tribe]

I did exactly what I didnt want to do, I got close in a challenge against james and lost. This was the one I wanted to win to get rid of him. Now, hes probably wanting to get rid of me for getting close. Flop challenge, insert rolls eyes from tim. Now I probably go home.

Sadly, the only person I trust is Lorenzo, and I have an in with Livingston, but who knows who he trusts. I know that Ross Tris and Livingston have no deterred once from voting together, so it is not looking good for the home team.

I put a lot of effort into winning this game, and to fall short would be dissapointing. I have little to work with. If i ask tris who he wants to vote, i have to throw lorenzo under the bus, and hes the only one shooting straight with me.

I need to tread lightly. I must atone for my actions in this game sadly
1751 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh B. [Bananier Tribe]

Don’t know if I’ve done it. I pretty much told james, I’m the only person who will want to take you to the end, and I want to get to the final 2 with you. I might be enticed to do this, but I don’t plan on taking him.

Livingston I approached, and he wants to do ross. Surprised me, as Livingston has been close with Ross, but it’s time to move with a purpose, and Livingston needs to beef us his resume.

Lorenzo is my closest guy so far, so she should do ross too. We get ross out, then we get james. I’d like to sit in a final 2 with Livingston or Ross.

I haven’t been the target of any tribal council, except my first, when Jasoi went for me and then self voted. I have yet to receive a vote, and I don’t want tonight to be the first
1751 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh B. [Bananier Tribe]

The evolution of my game this season looking back in remarkable that I’ve gotten to this point.

I came in this game with an ample amount of people who I wanted to work with and knew would protect me. Tim, dan, logie we’re going to be my core, and i never got to do that.

When this merge started, me and Tim we’re doomed and Tim left and I’ve had to work with new people, Lorenzo who I voted I turned him into a close ally, jimmy who I wanted gone first in the merge, I worked with. The merge I’ve played very delicately, and I’ve never played this type of way before. But if tonight goes as planned, I have a great shot at getting to the end, and I personally think that I can beat anyone left in this game.

Let’s hope for the best

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!