This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Italy Confessionals

Topic » Italy Confessionals

2462 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

So I'm starting to work through every angle of this situation so I can flip two votes to my side. I know people will never vote out Emmett, and since Cameron and Ryan are the most easily-influenced people in my perspective, that leaves Patrick as the only person I can target next tribal council.

I'm lying about him gunning for Cameron and giving facts that seem true just so I can get into the cracks of their alliance and I can manipulate them a little bit. >:)
If I win this immunity challenge, it's official my plan will work on Patrick, if not Emmett; but I'm making sure that even if I don't win immunity I can still plant some seeds of doubt to keep me safe. It's not over until I see I'm finally voted out. And as of now, I'm one of the two people who have never received a vote against them, even if people were targeting me since time ago. :)
2461 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

I just lost the most important immunity of the season... what I don't understand is: If this is an INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE, why did Ryan help Cameron win?

I'm pretty much guaranteed to go home unless I can get an idol or pull out a miracle to get rid of Patrick. :(
2461 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

Are you kidding me!? I finally got an immunity idol and it couldn't have come at a better time!

I thought of choosing between 8 and 25 long time ago, and I'm so glad nobody chose 8 before me! Thank you so much, Survivor Gods! I'm using it tonight because I definitely want to go to the end!

Last challenge was a bit rigged with everyone against me, this next time I can redeem myself! Let's do this! >:)
2461 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
FINAL FIVE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

Winner - Cameron
2461 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Patrick voted out!

Patrick (patrick22) - Self-Vote
Ryan (born2pizza) - Nopalito* (Idoled)
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01) - Patrick
Cameron (DrPepsi) - Nopalito* (Idoled)
Emmett (Emmett4) - Nopalito* (Idoled)
2461 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

I thought I was done for, but I went back to camp and got the idol! At last the biggest prize I could have ever gotten in this game.

I'm ready for the next part of this Finale because I'm not going anywhere. And I'm ready to see these fools react to their worst nightmare and it's BIG MOVE! Let's do this!

I started at the bottom, but now I'm going little by little, getting more power and getting closer to winning the game! I'm so excited. >:)
2461 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
FINAL FOUR IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

Winner - Nopalito
2461 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

*writes name on parchment*

I was happy we got along, but after this immunity challenge and you showing your true colors, I have no regrets of not having been able to trust you 100%.

I vote to eliminate... RYAN!!!
2461 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Ryan voted out!

Ryan (born2pizza) - Self-Vote
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01) - Ryan
Cameron (DrPepsi) - Ryan
Emmett (Emmett4) - Ryan
2460 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
Finale Title - "A Miracle" - Nopalito

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!