This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Italy Confessionals

Topic » Italy Confessionals

2477 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Immunity Challenge
===

Winner - Cameron
2477 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Jimmy has quit the game. Tribal resumes as normal.
2477 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 8 Title - "Quitters never win" - Host's Choice
2477 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 9
===
2477 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Cameron retains Immunity.
2477 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

The challenge today seemed fun but I forgot to compete on it. I think I would have done great because the majority of my answers were on key with the actual answers, but I'm sure people would have targeted had I competed.

And even though I didn't compete, I can definitely see my name being thrown under the bus... it sucks that all these freaking people haven't done anything at all and they are safe because they got numbers... :(

After being called a backstabber and said I'm "blindly running the game", that's enough information for me to infer my ass is on the chopping block. In order to keep myself safe, I need to throw Luca under the bus because it would be easier for me to survive if I go against him... I just don't know if I can do it, he's my best friend. :`(   *pause* *some tears start coming out* I need a moment.....
I know my ass is grass at this point... many people are targeting me and they plan to blindside me, I guess. The only good thing about the challenge was that now I know my elimination could be around the corner, so that fires me up to flip the script.

PART 2
---
I could go for Luca and it would be easy for me to avoid to be voted out... but I'm also thinking... I could try and get ONE MORE VOTE on our side to force a tie. It will be extremely hard to get people on my side, but it isn't impossible. The opening of this opportunity is amazing, and it wouldn't have been possible if Jimmy hadn't quit. Of course he was cool and all, but we didn't talk at all and he made his choice of giving up. Well, I won't give up until IT'S OVER!!! >:)

If these retards think I'm a backstabbing, lying manipulator that is "running the show", it's time for me to prove HOW RIGHT THAT CAN BE!!! Get ready for some #NopalitoLegendStrategizing! ;)
2477 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

*writes name on parchment*

You have been a huge pain that I couldn't get rid of. I hope this vote is between me and you because honestly I can't wait to get rid of you tonight. People say I'm blindly running this show and that I'm a backstabber! What they don't know is that I have done everything in my power to get to this point, and I hope my manipulation skills can save me once again. Tonight I'm proving to be a FREAKING BACKSTABBER and I'm deciding to go out with a bang! Adios!

I vote to eliminate EMMETT!!! >:)
2476 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Jabbar voted out!

Patrick (patrick22) - Jabbar
Ryan (born2pizza) - Jabbar
Kevin (kevin121302) - Jabbar
Jabbar (rabbaj) - Luca
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01) - Emmett
Luca (LiukBB) - Jabbar
Cameron (DrPepsi) - Luca
Emmett (Emmett4) - Jabbar
2476 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 9 Title - "I won't give up until IT'S OVER!!!" - Nopalito
2476 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 10
===
2476 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

I'm so excited!!! Jabbar is gone. He thought he could double cross me and take out, well I flipped the vote on him!
I voted for Emmett because I wanted to play it safe. If Jabbar had used an idol, it would have been a vote between Emmett and Luca/ME! I also promised Jabbar I wouldn't vote him out, that I would do Emmett.

Well, Jabbar, I kept my word but I did some backstage damage control to keep my ass safe! >:)
People think I'm a backstabber? Now I am! People think I mistakingly run this game? Now I run it like a legend, not blindly! XD
2476 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

I feel great because we're in the Final 7 and the original Naples tribe has survived up to this point. Just when people thought they could outnumber us, the Furious Three came with a plan to dominate. We came up with moves and a strategy to rally votes for Jabbar and Emmett, but Tribal Council could only get one of them, so it was Jabbar's turn!

To me he wasn't that useful. He was supposed to be working with me and he voted for Luca instead of Emmett, like he promised! And instead of trusting me, he went out there and talk to people to know the truth about me. He found out I was targeting him, I diffused the situation, convinced him to go for someone else other than me and was able to send him packing. Adios! I ain't going to miss you! >:)
2476 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

Last tribal council I was able to keep my ass save, but I put Luca's life in jeopardy. I need to win this immunity challenge and make things go adequately so us three Naples original tribe members can flip the vote again and we can get to the end.

Let's do this, POKEY! I'm ready! #Nopalito4TheWin! ;)
2476 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

I just won another immunity challenge and I'm feeling amazing, especially because it was a spelling challenge. English isn't my first language since I'm Mexican, but I'm glad I was able to represent my nation and put my culture on a higher level of respect. Haha.

These people thought they could plot against me, but I turned the tables to go for Jabbar and Emmett. Now that we've taken a shot at one of them, it's time to take the shot at the other one. I need to keep winning and stay on everyone's good side because I now know I'm feared both strategically as a player and competitively as a challenge beast. XD

There's people who haven't done shit in this game, but they're lucky I have a schedule for who needs to go home. And if I'm correct, Emmett hasn't been really useful to me, so it would be better to cut him loose now than later. We'll have to see what happens. >:)
2476 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

I definitely needed this immunity. Things have been going bonkers in the group and there has been certain people called out. And I'm sure the Pompeii tribe has realized they still have a numbers advantage, so we need to be on their good sides, otherwise it could be either Luca or Kevin who go home.

I'm looking at a lot of these people, being friendly and indirectly calling the shots. If I make people think it's their idea or it's in their best interest to vote out Emmett, they will. I just need to trust the right people and give the right information to flip the script. At least ONE PERSON is needed to make a big move on him, but I want to keep my bases covered, just in case there's something sketchy plotting against me by the Pompeii tribe or worse, MY ALLIANCE. :(

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!