This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Italy Confessionals

Topic » Italy Confessionals

2475 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

*writes name on parchment*

Last time you didn't go because we wanted a blindside plan, but I kept my word of voting for you once, now I'M VOTING FOR YOU AGAIN because THAT'S WHAT WE ALL WANT. You are a psycho and an obnoxious backstabbing, little snake.... oh, wait, that's me, and I'm backstabbing you now! XD

I vote to eliminate..... EMMETT! >:)
2475 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Luca [Rome Tribe]

I am bittersweet towards people cause i am glad jabbie is out but now i feel like i am going out next .Cameron is a threat and Im still probwbly the most disliked Person . Like those people said they Wish to not ever see me again.
I was so close to Win immunity but Cody ass is now safe and now i am up . Urgh
2475 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cameron [Rome Tribe]

I've been nervous as hell in the game I've been hearing that my names going around and it does not sound good hopefully Luca goes home tonight and I won't have to deal with the madness anymore
2475 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Luca voted out!

Patrick (patrick22) - Luca
Ryan (born2pizza) - Luca
Kevin (kevin121302) - Emmett
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01) - Emmett
Luca (LiukBB) - Cameron
Cameron (DrPepsi) - Luca
Emmett (Emmett4) - Luca
2475 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 10 Title - "I won't have to deal with the madness anymore" - Cameron
2475 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 11
===
2475 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

So worst case scenario occurred! The Pompeii people finally became smart after uniting their brains for exactly one minute to know that we were running the show even if we were in the minority. XD

I know I'm the next target because people know how strategic and manipulative I've been trying to be, but if I want to keep myself safe I need to win immunity, get ONE IDOL and make people think it's in their best interest to keep me because "I'll never win this game if I'm against one of the Pompeii retards". I need to lay low and do not trust anyone but me, myself and I! People know what kind of player I am, how much of a threat I am in challenges and when it comes to the strategic part of this game. I need to change that classification and be seen as a floater that can be easily influenced and taken to the end, that might flip the script a little. You never know. One thing is for sure, these people have messed with me numerous times and IT IS TIME for me to attack back at them with REVENGE! The game is ON! >:)
2475 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

This part of the game feels so devastating! When we were in pre-jury, I could easily call the shots without problem because I would be going after someone everyone wanted out and there wouldn't be no problem, but once we got to the merge, different people came together to expose me and it became harder to penetrate through these retards' heads. XD

I mean it was obvious I wouldn't have much control since we were in the minority and these people knew it would be best for them to gun for us. And now that it's me and Kevin against these four-headed monster, my only hope of salvation is immunity...... ALTHOUGH, if I find a way to influence the trust in between that group, if I can strike their egos and attack them with the truth about how it will benefit them to keep me, i can split them apart and there might be hope for Kevin and myself... or AT LEAST ME! XD
Hope hasn't been lost, we just need to find it! I'm not giving up until the last bone in my body has been broken! Let's do this! >:)
2474 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

Winner - Cameron
2474 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

I'm so devastated because I was so close of winning this immunity challenge. I was 2/2 in individual challenges I took part on, but now I failed. I disappointed myself and probably the people who were rooting for me. :(

If both Kevin and I want to stay alive for another day, we need to strike these retards where it hurts the most: their ego and THEIR CHANCES OF WINNING. They all want to win and be known as the "best players", but they wouldn't be known like that if they don't go to the end with other deserving and legendary players. You want to be the best, you NEED to beat the best.

Something they're also thinking is "when should we make another move on one of our own?".
If I can convince them that this is their only chance to make a big move like that and blindside one of their own, that can keep us safe, or at least ME. Even if they vote out Emmett, they have the votes to take us out, which is why going against him won't affect them at all, it will literally assure them a F3 deal. Either way I need to work hard and fast to save my bacon. ;)

PART 2
====
No one has approached me for any deals, and whenever I go talk to people they ignore me. I really think it might be my time to go, but I don't want to accept it because I've come this far to win this game. I've been a good strategist, I've won two immunities, I'm one of the few people who have NEVER received a vote against them. And why?
Because I've tried hard, I've never given up and I've been playing the game since Day 1, keeping myself safe and covering my bases for every situation. Everybody knows that and that's the reason why I need to try even harder to keep myself safe for one more time.

At least if I do go, I need to go out trying, I want to go out as a legend who tried really hard and never gave up and found himself on the chopping block because the cards were not on his favor. But still I want to go out with a BLAST and in an awesome way! >:)
2474 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

*writes name on parchment*

I can't stand you and idk how is it that you keep on surviving. I do hope it's you or me tonight because I can't stand you and I don't want to tolerate you for one more second. Best case scenario you go and I stay because I deserve it more than you. XD
Adios!

I vote to eliminate... EMMETT! >:)
2474 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Kevin voted out!

Patrick (patrick22) - Kevin
Ryan (born2pizza) - Kevin
Kevin (kevin121302) - Emmett
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01) - Emmett
Cameron (DrPepsi) - Kevin
Emmett (Emmett4) - Kevin
2474 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 11 Title - "Worst Case Scenario" - Nopalito
2474 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
FINALE
===
2474 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Rome Tribe]

Now that I'm the last Naples member still standing, I need to do anything in within my power to flip the script again and save my bacon.

I'm glad people decided to take a shot at Kevin and not me because it gives me a better of winning immunity and making it even farther.

This is the point where making deals and lying about alliance can be extremely fundamental to go to the end. I want these people to think I have an idol to keep me safe tonight, just in case making deals doesn't work. I want these retards as paranoid as possible and I need to them to target ONE OF THEIR OWN! This is the point where it would be smart to turn on each other and keep me safe for one more day. Because they think they'll be able to beat me, they might want to keep me safe tonight and go for me at the F4 Tribal Council. But idk if I'm going to make it that easy for them to beat me! I ain't going down without a FIGHT! :)

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!