This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Italy Confessionals

Topic » Italy Confessionals

2493 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
2469 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
PRE-PREMIERE
===
2469 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jimmy [Pompeii Tribe]

Hello out there! I'm Jimmy and I'm excited to be playing Pokepat's Survivor: Italy! I've never met Pokepat so this is a way I can get to know some new people on tengaged as well as have some fun doing it!
I used to be known as Jacadu, but got banned and it took me a while to decide I wanted to return. Now that I'm back, I was bored only playing fastings and a particularly long yet inactive castings. So I went around applying for various group games. I applied thinking I'd get denied most of them, but to my surprise, I was accepted into three! Now I'm overcommitted but that's ok. I'm normally an extremely balls-to-the wall play every competition as if your life depends on it, and I've long needed to learn another strategy. So I'm going to make every attempt to play this game more subtly. I'm going to try to hold back on what I say to the other players, and I'm going to try to not come in first place in every competition I'm in. I'm going to work on my social game, and I'm going to try to force myself to do it this time.
So I'm looking at team Pompeii (a most inauspicious team name I might add) and trying to figure out who I might want to work with. Immediately I see Ryan and Emmett. Both are people who I've worked with in the past on things like Survivor and Charities. Truthfully, I've not spent much time getting to know them as people which is what I'm going to spend this game making an effort to do. I got advice from someone who has won a lot of stars and he recommends that I maybe NOT restrict myself to talking about only the current game and strategies. I need to get to know people on a personal level and that is so NOT what I know how to do. I'm a natural recluse and introvert. Why do y'all think I'm online for? LOL. On top of that, I find that I'm a generation out of date with most of the kids on Tengaged, leaving me with little common ground to work with. Oh, you love Adele? Great! I like 80's hair metal, let's work together. Nope. LOL. But I'll never make it to the end of one of these group games unless I get people to WANT to take me. People don't want to take outstanding competitors and trying to win your way to the end is exhausting. I've tried. But I digress. Another person I see that I could work with is Cameron. I'm already talking with Ryan, and hopefully we can assemble a majority alliance before it's too late. I'm gonna try and play this low key though, so no matter how much it drives me crazy that people aren't reaching out and talking to me, I'm going to try to keep my lips buttoned and take a more "wait and see" attitude. The paranoia freak in me absolutely expects to get targeted if I don't actively and forcefully try to move my own game forward. But this game is an experiment. I'm going to try to actually get to know people instead of focusing on strategy. I don't know how that'll go, but it's something to try anyway. The question for me is which is harder? Holding back on the competitions or getting to know people. It's a tossup.
The flyer states that there is both the first competition and the first tribal tonight. This could be a very short game! The first few events should be very revealing. Can't wait.
2469 days ago
Pokepat
PREMIERE
===
2469 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Naples Tribe]

I can't believe my mind!!! After watching a lot of Survivor seasons I'm finally in one of them, this is as good as it gets. I'm so excited and don't worry, Mr. Host, I might be nice but I'm here to cause some drama and to be known as a legend. >:)
2468 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

Winner - Pompeii Tribe
2468 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan [Pompeii Tribe]

I'm super happy, we won today! Coming into the game, I'll try to make strong social connections. I'll make sure to talk with everyone everyday as much as I can so they don't feel left out. I like everyone on my tribe, I don't really have anything bad to say about my tribe.

So far, I've talked to pretty much everyone on my tribe except for Emmett? Yeah, I don't really have anything to say other than trying to form them bonds early so they benefit me during merge (if I even make it there).
2468 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Naples Tribe]

Oh no! Why!?

My tribe just lost the first immunity challenge and why? Just because two people didn't care about it and wanted to just flop or something.

We are all talking now of who is a better option to get rid of, if either Shaun or Adam. Honestly, Adam lost us the challenge because he was active before the premiere and he just went offline, but I don't trust Shaun. I played Survivor with him before and he betrayed me, giving me 16th place... so maybe I should return him the favor and give him 16th place this time. That would be so masterful and great to my game. idk, there are many options to take advantage of, idk what to decide... Haha. :)
2468 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Naples Tribe]

*writes name on parchment*

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. Sorry, but ain't going to happen this time, buddy. Adios! >:)

I vote to eliminate Shaun.
2468 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will [Naples Tribe]

Honestly, I feel like I let the team down, passing the torch to Adam instead of Kevin
2468 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Naples Tribe]

It sucks that we lost, but we all have certain targets as common denominators, so that way we can get rid of them and keep the tribe strong hopefully. :)

btw, I already casted my vote to eliminate Shaun
2468 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cedric [Naples Tribe]

Hi.
So I got a weird situation. I love the tribe i'm on, even though really, my tribe is full of weak ass people who can't win challenges. On the other tribe, are quite a few people who would want to vote me out if they had the chance. This tribe is all fresh for me.

After we lost the immunity challenge it was clear that we'd vote off one of the unhelpful tribe mates. I don't care who goes, but i'm going to talk to both of them, and whoever stays will know I have their back. After getting vibes from everyone initially, I would like to work with Nopalito the most. He just seems like a really naive person, and hope we'd be able to help out other out in the game. Not going to stay settled in one spot though.
2468 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Adam [Naples Tribe]

I've fucked up. Didn't show up for the beginning of the challenge and took way too long to respond. I have a feeling I'll be going, but some people are actually trying to vote for Shaun. So I'm voting Shaun with them
2468 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jimmy [Pompeii Tribe]

So far in this game I've tried to keep my head low. It fills me with terror to not try to always be moving my own game forward, but this is a skill I need to learn. I haven't been bombarding people with messages looking for allies. I'm sticking with getting to know Ryan and hopefully Emmett. Ryan and I are already working together on the idol hunt, and it looks to me from the idol board that there is another group of 3 out there working together. I don't know what to do with that information though.
I'm grateful that we don't have to go to TC right away. That competition that we just had was a great cover for me. I was able to participate and feel the glory of having won, without having to show that I'm a competition beast.
I'm going to try to form relationships with everyone in the game and try to keep my physical game under wraps. I'd love to get in with that 3 person alliance. I wonder who it cold be? Hopefully by getting to know people, someone will like me and invite me in.
2468 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Shaun voted out!

Cedric (teamjacz) - Shaun
Shaun (ShaunT1441) - Self-Vote
Kevin (kevin121302) - Shaun
Luca (LiukBB) - Shaun
Logan (lhooper902976) - Shaun
Adam (AdamLovesEverything) - Shaun
Will (hellomynameis347) - Shaun
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01) - Shaun
2468 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Premiere Title - "I don't care who goes" - Cedric

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!