This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize Reunion

Topic » Belize Reunion

2391 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
wow me @ that t
Thx for telling me that Tyler...
2391 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
I'm just doing it to get you players fired up. I didn't give a shit about this game because I didn't even talk to anyone and was still more relevant than you Jenan
2391 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
You were gonna find out soon....
2391 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
I overthought shit so much though, if I hadn't done that i still would have been a huge target but I would have at least split up the final 3 and given Rodrigo/Tyler a chance at winning

But yeah i harpooned myself tbh
2391 days 14 hours ago
JennaValentina
*Jenna and don't be salty i got you out in BOTH group games xoxo
2391 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
But all that aside yaaaass I love the Canary Islands! Hope to see you back soon
2391 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Well either way I wasnt expecting it
At fucking all @ Tyler
2391 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
2391 days 14 hours ago
xSvala
Jim if you kept me i told you that you were my legit #1, like i love Jenna, Tashi & Will but i know how close Tashi and Will are so i wanted you to be my F2 :(
2391 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Jim if you weren't such a challenge beast I would have kept you around for 1 more round and voted out Tashi haha. Guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles
2391 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Yeah it is, and I'm fine with it because I wouldnt have won anyway

I didnt want to be seen as a challenge threat but I was past the point of no return pretty early on
2391 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Patrick theres a mistake in the voting history, it says I voted jor Jenna and Tyler voted for Tashi
2391 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Yeah oops. I only voted for Jenna because I thought she was funnier...
2391 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
And btw svala idk if I would have voted rodrigo. I was torn between you two because you were the biggest threats and also pretty good allies. I figured you might turn on me if you were willing to turn on rodrigo and I thought that you had more connections at merge. Overall I think I might have lasted a little longer if I kept you and I think you would have probably gone to the finale so it definitely was pivotal
2391 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
oh oops i see my problem

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!