This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize Reunion

Topic » Belize Reunion

2391 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Jim's game was very strong, and he dominated the game until he got voted out. That's when everyone else was able to improve their gameplay.
2391 days 7 hours ago
xSvala
CoachWade shut the fuck up lmfao
2391 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Interesting to see Tyler win, I expected Will but honestly Will had low chance of winning due to his ego
2391 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Svala, everyone has their own opinion. I hope you can move on and respect mine.
2391 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
xSvala
Will
Jim
Rodrigo
Tyler

Honestly truth tea
2391 days 7 hours ago
xSvala
Jim’s fuck up was voting me outttt :X
2391 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady's game was very strong, and he dominated the game until he got voted out. That's when everyone else was able to improve their gameplay.

Thank you so much Patrick I know I played a great game
2391 days 7 hours ago
JennaValentina
who was CoachWade????
2391 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Player of the season dih
2391 days 7 hours ago
xSvala
Brady aka the 3rd boot
2391 days 7 hours ago
JennaValentina
you didn't dominate shit you 14th placer
2391 days 7 hours ago
tashi
my pots line up

will
tyler
rodrigo
jim
2391 days 7 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Rodrigo really hates my game lmao!! Bitchhhh I was only talking to you about Survivor and pretending to be up your ass because I wanted your vote in the end! I was throwing your ass under the bus in confessionals! Get outta hereeee
2391 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
my pots line up

Brady
tyler
rodrigo
jim

Omg thank you Tashi for the love
2391 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Alright, so I do have a planned Season 7, but as a host, I'm not exactly ready to host it yet. Therefore, I'm going to be taking a short break, I don't know for how long, of hosting. It's not the end of the series, just giving me a breather. Season 7 will, although, take place in the Canary Islands.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!