This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Chapter 1 [Deadly Life]~

Topic » ~Chapter 1 [Deadly Life]~

2567 days 15 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
"A Poppy in a Field of Daffodils."

Ding dong the witch really is dead. Let us all rejoice in the death of Rebecca Tortellini Queen of cucks. Everyone now cured, is gathered around the well. Mohee, being the last to find out is hiding in the cornfield. Corinne tries to get Rebecca's body out of the well. SHe hopes to pray over the body and to make sure no one tries to ruin the body itself or ruin the only evidence she thinks there is...
2567 days 15 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Aries is standing off to the side, she frowns, still not remembering how to form words. She kinda just draws a frowny face in the dirt.*
2567 days 15 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Mohee returns from his bitch fest and helps Corinne get the body out*
2567 days 14 hours ago
Maladus1
*Gail is helping take out the body with Mohee and Corinne*

I mean was it really neccesary to dump this body into a well of all places?
2567 days 14 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Mohee frowns*
"We only have to rely on rainwater now...not complaining but...we almost had something."
2567 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Jisoo is like....happy and sad at the same time. Yes, she glad that the weave snatcher is dead, but she also cursed Rebecca to die in a fire which the word DIE came true so oop.
2567 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
*Corbett watches Corinne and Mohee remove Rebecca's body from the well, he begins to giggle, happy that someone has finally broken down and end a life. He stares at the blood in the well, thinking of so many things that he could do with it*
2567 days 14 hours ago
Maladus1
*She looks around at everyone else*

Can we all agree not to touch the damn body? I mean, the girl was a bitch, but you still got to have respect
2567 days 14 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
(you my now investigate also monokuma file is up)

*Rebecca is dead*

*Corinne prays over Rebecca's bloody and bloated body*
2567 days 14 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Mohee nods at Gail*
"Absolutely right. Where I'm from, you'd be cursed if you disrespect the dead...even if she...was something..."
2567 days 14 hours ago
Maladus1
*She stands up, backing away a biy*

So... where do we go from here?
2567 days 14 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Aries looks at the others, she makes a small whimpering noise, trying her best to communicate*
2567 days 14 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Mohee opens his mouth to talk but is stopped by Blanc*

*Blanc shoves past everyone and blows her trumpet*
"INVESTIGATE!"
2567 days 14 hours ago
Maladus1
*She winces a bit from the trumpet*

Well that answers my question.
2567 days 14 hours ago
Maladus1
*She looks behind her at the plane, and starts walking towards there, looking around a bit*
2567 days 14 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Blanc smiles*
"Find the clues left behind. This kill seems simple but, it's kinda hard to really pinpoint who did this..."

*Mohee growls*

open group

HIATUS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!