This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2606 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Hint please

James Street and O'Connor family
2606 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
That relationship is FALSE (X) and those 2 properties are meant for different parties.

2 minutes of penalty time has been added.
2606 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Hint please

October 4th and Beech street
2606 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
That relationship is FALSE (X) and those 2 properties are meant for different parties.

2606 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Hint please

Magician and October 5th
2606 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
That relationship is TRUE (O) and those 2 properties are meant for the same party.

2606 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
PRESSES GREEN BUTTON
2606 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
O'Connor        Oct. 3        Bounce Castle        Lakeview Ln.
Anderson        Oct. 9        Rock Band        James St.
Stanley        Oct. 5        Magician        Island Dr.
Underwood        Oct. 8        Clown        Ronald St.
Johnson        Oct. 7        Superhero        Norway Ct.
Walker        Oct. 6        Petting Zoo        Beech St.
Hayden        Oct. 4        Photo Booth        Viking St.
2606 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
CORRECT.

Your time has stopped.
2606 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
57 minutes + 8 penalty

Not too bad. I honestly didn't feel like I was going to do well at this test so I figured I would take the penalties right away if I wasn't sure about something.

I definitely think that was enough to avoid last place in the test, but I don't think it was quick enough to win though.

But to be honest, I thought that last time so hopefully I can pass my expectations and win again, but I'm content with that finish!
2606 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon Number 4

I can now reveal the results of the Logic Test.

All 7 remaining Solitarians participated in the Test and completed it.

Your time was 58 minutes, 24 seconds.

Your penalty time was 8 minutes.

Your total time was 1 hour, 6 minutes, 24 seconds.

I will start with the worst performer.  In this Test, two players struggled with the Test with overall times over 4 hours (combined total time and penalty time).

The Solitarians who performed the worst in this Test and will receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment will be
Number 6

Of the 7 completed the Test, 3 players reached an overall time under 1 hour with those 3 being the only ones to not have any penalty time.  Of those 3, the winner had the lowest time of 29 minutes, 5 seconds.  Thus, that Solitarian will earn safety from the Treatment.

The winner of this Test and thus earning safety from my next Treatment and guaranteed a spot in the next cycle of my experiment is
Number 9.

As you can see, you have not won this Test and will be forced to compete in my next Treatment.  Your next Treatment will be posted in a few minutes but can be played starting in a few hours.

Good luck.
2606 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next Treatment will be tough fellow Solitarians.

You will participate in the Blind Virtual Maze.

You will be placed in a specific space within a 10x10 grid of 100 rooms.  You will not be told which space you will start in.  In addition, you will be blindfolded so in each room you will not know which directions the door in each room is located.  There will be just 1 path but you will not know which way to take.  You will travel through 60 total rooms to get from start to finish with the start and finish rooms NOT counting towards the 60 rooms.

In each room you will choose a direction as if you are viewing the maze from above (UP, LEFT, RIGHT, DOWN) and you will either find the door and go through to the next room or hit a wall. 

Located within 9 of the 60 rooms you will travel in are puzzles which you will have 5 guesses.  You will not be able to leave that room until you make all 5 guesses.  If you solve it on the 1st guess you will be told the directions you need to travel to get through the next 9 rooms.  If you get it on the 2nd guess you get the directions for the next 4 rooms.  If you do not solve the puzzle successfully you are told nothing and must navigate through the maze on your own.

The Solitarian who takes the longest amount of time to finish the maze will be forced to leave Solitary and be eliminated.

I can only host 1 person at a time and it will be done in a Chatzy.

You can start this Treatment starting in a few hours and you must AT LEAST ATTEMPT TO START before THURSDAY at 12:59 am est (roughly 47 hours from now) to at least be considered for an extension.  If I am hosting another when you start you are put next on the list to play.
2606 days ago
RShowFreak
I just noticed a typo.  If you solve a puzzle on the 1st try you receive the directions for the next FIVE rooms, NOT 9.

In addition, so you know the penalty for the Solitarian who finished the Test in Last Place is on every puzzle they will have only 3 guesses as opposed to 5 thus learning at most directions for the next 3 rooms as opposed to 5.
2605 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am now available for you to start the Test.  When you are ready post anywhere in your Pod:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

then mail me.  We can then start your Treatment.

You must at least ATTEMPT TO START WHILE I AM ONLINE before the Deadline of Thursday at 12:59 am est (29 hours, 30 minutes) from now to at least be considered for an extension.
2605 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
I just realized one of the rules was accidentally cut out.

Every wall you run into during the Treatment will result in 30 seconds added to your time.

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!